aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

Charch has so much recognition for someone who's done so little.  Right place, right time for a lot of things, and barely deserves acknowledgement.

He has some of the most asinine takes because his lens (fantasy football/video games) is so narrow.  I already cannot listen to Paul Allen on the radio... Friday's are made insufferable by his presence.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Charch has so much recognition for someone who's done so little.  Right place, right time for a lot of things, and barely deserves acknowledgement.

He has some of the most asinine takes because his lens (fantasy football/video games) is so narrow.  I already cannot listen to Paul Allen on the radio... Friday's are made insufferable by his presence.

I do think a lot of his takes are even more ignorant than my own (and I'm pretty ignorant about a lot of football things having never actually played it), but hey, when you can make bazillions of dollars off of Fantasy Football related things, more power to you.  I wish I had been so fortunate to be in the right place at the right time for something...I was living in Seattle when Amazon was just an online book company, but it wasn't meant to be.  I've done well for the most part, but it took me a long time to get there and certainly nowhere near as well as them.  I just live comfortably, which is all I've really ever asked for. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RpMc said:

Don't get me wrong, I have a healthy ego about me, but those two, and Nordo when he's with them.... quick recipe for a hole in the head.

I’ve learned to tolerate PA, but the fact that KFAN has made Charchian the de facto football guy is just too much. Fantasy football and the NFL are not synonymous, no matter how much he tries.

• Like 2