Heimdallr

aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

3 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

From now on, the only quarters of football that count are the ones when the Viking's score more points than their opponents. All other quarters are fraudulent. 

STOP THE COUNT!

Had my first MRI today after finishing radiation and my first 6 weeks of chemo back on October 23rd  My doctor was extremely happy with how the scans came back. Said everything is looking really good. I have another 6 months of chemo to do but its just one week of chemo pills each of those 6 months. He said it should cleanup anything that is leftover. 

Edited by TENINCH
  • Like 10

6 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Had my first MRI today after finishing radiation and my first 6 weeks of chemo back on October 23rd  My doctor was extremely happy with how the scans came back. Said everything is looking really good. I have another 6 months of chemo to do but its just one week of chemo pills each of those 6 months. He said it should cleanup anything that is leftover. 

That’s wonderful news, good sir! Thank you for keeping us updated. We’re all rooting for you, and lord knows we can all use some good news here and there! SKOL!!!

8 hours ago, TENINCH said:

That's great news!
giphy.gif

My stepmom was diagnosed almost exactly a year ago and has been through the exact same treatment schedule you are going through.  She finished her 6 months of chemo a few months ago and has gotten a couple of MRI's after being off the chemo.  So far, both of them came back just like yours did.  It sounds like whatever treatment they are giving you both is really doing the job.  She is out ahead of you and doing great - in spite of being 86 years old.  I'm hopeful it will go just as smoothly for you too.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Excellent!  Continue to heal well!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

That's great news!
giphy.gif

My stepmom was diagnosed almost exactly a year ago and has been through the exact same treatment schedule you are going through.  She finished her 6 months of chemo a few months ago and has gotten a couple of MRI's after being off the chemo.  So far, both of them came back just like yours did.  It sounds like whatever treatment they are giving you both is really doing the job.  She is out ahead of you and doing great - in spite of being 86 years old.  I'm hopeful it will go just as smoothly for you too.

That's awesome. I'll continue praying for her health. 

4 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

That's awesome. I'll continue praying for her health. 

Thanks.  The main reason I mentioned it is that I just think that if someone who is 86 can do as well as she is doing, it should portend very good things for a younger person like yourself.