2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 hour ago, moretti19 said:

With hearing of Josh Jones struggling and now Brice being hurt again I'd love to sign Eric Reid or Vaccaro. Preferably Reid but he has the media baggage.

I could give a crap less about the media. I want the Packers best chance of a superbowl. Reid would be the obvious choice. 

5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I could give a crap less about the media. I want the Packers best chance of a superbowl. Reid would be the obvious choice. 

I'm probably being a mean person here and beggars can't be choosers. But does Eric Reid really want to go play in Wisconsin lol

Just now, Norm said:

I'm probably being a mean person here and beggars can't be choosers. But does Eric Reid really want to go play in Wisconsin lol

I'm honestly not sure with his trial against the NFL if he would accept any contract. I think if he really did want to play he would play in Wisconsin. Who knows though. 

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

These injuries suck because we have no one to replace them. Brice was a deep guy and Jones is more of a box guy. Ryan is a run thumper and Burks is the opposite.

gutethrowingmoney.gif

27 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

These injuries suck because we have no one to replace them. Brice was a deep guy and Jones is more of a box guy. Ryan is a run thumper and Burks is the opposite.

Hence the need to go shopping. We dont have a ton of cap but we have enough to fill at least one of these positions with a quality player.

10 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Thanks for reminding me. ***

My fault lol. I'm amazed I made it this long. I saw it start to load and I'm like who is this dropping a pass (because it was super zoomed in) then I saw 86 and I'm like oh ****. I finally witnessed it. Sad day.

10 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Hence the need to go shopping. We dont have a ton of cap but we have enough to fill at least one of these positions with a quality player.

Chances are we do sign one body at least that has some experience. Prepare for it to be none of the ones mentioned though.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Chances are we do sign one body at least that has some experience. Prepare for it to be none of the ones mentioned though.

I'm prepared, I expect it lol. But I have faith in Gute. The pickings are pretty slim at ILB (maybe Bowman?) but at SS with guys still there like Reid, Vaccaro and Mitchell, I'm hopeful we pounce. Boston just got a deal with AZ so that's probably the market we are looking at to get it done, at least for Reid or Vaccaro. Mitchell probably cheaper. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

I'm prepared, I expect it lol. But I have faith in Gute. The pickings are pretty slim at ILB (maybe Bowman?) but at SS with guys still there like Reid, Vaccaro and Mitchell, I'm hopeful we pounce. Boston just got a deal with AZ so that's probably the market we are looking at to get it done, at least for Reid or Vaccaro. Mitchell probably cheaper. 

I don't think Reid is looking to get signed at this point, but the safety market is dead right now

Archived