2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

9 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Rip could be our Peyton Hillis

Hillis isn't in the NFL anymore. I was joking that one year everyone got excited that we were linked to him when we had Kuhn because we were so starved. It was kinda funny actually.

5 minutes ago, ArthurPensky said:
8 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

We were never mentioned on being in on Colvin, so shouldn't be a surprise

We were never mentioned with Peppers or Marty either.

Right.. neither were signed or agreed to terms before Free Agency opened. Plus they were working under Thompson's secrecy lol

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Live look at everybody who laughed at me or bitched me out for saying all the corners would pick someone other than the Packers:

giphy.gif

Stop whining. FA hasn't started.

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Hillis isn't in the NFL anymore. I was joking that one year everyone got excited that we were linked to him when we had Kuhn because we were so starved. It was kinda funny actually.

Ik that guy was on the Madden Cover too, poor Hillis.

Just now, JBURGE25 said:

Why is it so important for you to be right, or to prove other people wrong about negative things? Is that the only way you can be happy, is to prove other people wrong about things none of us have control over?

Because. 

I get into a "tizzy" pretty easy these days!

You have a lot more faith in Breeland and Claiborne than I do.  But...if they were to be like a House signing, I like the idea of drafting 2 or 3 corners in this draft.  Sometimes those rookie corners come in and play great right away.  I seem to remember a lot of optimism over Randall and Rollins a few years ago after their rookie seasons.  K.  That bright shining start faded quickly on them, but still, rookie CBs can make a difference.  Just would be nice to have an established vet back there with them.

2 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I'm fine not paying what the pay on everyone is so far. But if this is the market, a couple might line up but most likely it's all gonna be crazy. That's bumming me out. Johnson being quiet seems like a good thing?

It's fun supposedly being in on everyone though. Just lots of dominoes falling. 

We are rumored to be “highly” interested. I’m sure we won’t go down without a fight.

If it’s purely a money situation and location situation... GB will likely lose out. It’s just the facts of the matter.

I trust Bob McGinn’s sources and he said we are very interested. So if everyone wants to be upset... be upset if we lose out on him and Wilkerson. Those are the two with the most “juice” in GB. Graham would be 3rd on that list.

Archived