2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

11 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I find this incredibily interesting. Clearly he must've been popular in the draft room for those that were in Green Bay in 2012 and yet we chose Casey Hayward over Trumaine Johnson who was then drafted 3 picks later.

They were right to draft Hayward but unfortunately Capers completely misused him.

Trumaine Johnson is the Packers attempt for making up for the Hayward mistake. Hopefully we will get him.

14 minutes ago, Chili said:

I'm of the mindset that if we fail to get a top tier corner to pair with King then we should move on with King as our no.1 and try pair him with an experienced no.2. Someone like Amukamara is ideal AND we get to weaken our rival too.

If Burnett is gone we won't have any older heads in our secondary to show the younger players on how to be a pro, to train, to learn in the classroom and prepare for gameday. Revis makes alot of sense as he was at one time the BEST corner in the NFL and he knows what it takes to win a superbowl.

Revis is the tinman though. Dude has to heart.

I disagree like completely

Just now, TheBitzMan said:

Breeland is gone just signed with the Panthers. 

Call me crazy but I think we land Trumaine...

He's a really really good fit for their scheme.  They saw how he played across from a guy they know really well.  Can't believe they traded that corner for Torrey Smith, but I guess seeing the WR deals it makes a little more sense...

Just now, skibrett15 said:

He's a really really good fit for their scheme.  They saw how he played across from a guy they know really well.  Can't believe they traded that corner for Torrey Smith, but I guess seeing the WR deals it makes a little more sense...

Don't they play off zone with big CBs like Norman? He's an awful fit for that. Breeland is a 100% man press guy.

Who is out there:
Malcolm Butler
E.J. Gaines
Rashaan Melvin
Trumaine Johnson
Patrick Robinson
Prince Amukamara
Darqueze Dennard
Richard Sherman - To 49ers
T.J. Carrie
Johnathan Joseph
Morris Claiborne