2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Richardson and Joseph as an interior pairing is absolutely terrifying.

Vikings signed him? Just an FYI, Richardson has had exactly 2.5 sacks in his last THIRTY games. I like our three in Daniels-Clark-Wilkerson. I think we have one of the best 3-4 d-lines in the biz! I kind of like our back ups too. Lowry came on pretty nicely last year and Adams was said to be a lock for the nickle pass rusher prior to getting injured in camp. I see a major jump for him in year two. 

Just now, Golfman said:

Vikings signed him? Just an FYI, Richardson has had exactly 2.5 sacks in his last THIRTY games. I like our three in Daniels-Clark-Wilkerson. I think we have one of the best 3-4 d-lines in the biz! I kind of like our back ups too. Lowry came on pretty nicely last year and Adams was said to be a lock for the nickle pass rusher prior to getting injured in camp. I see a major jump for him in year two. 

Haven't signed him yet. Was just reacting to the news of Minnesota being interested in him.

I do agree our 3 are better on paper.  However that Minnesota front will free up Richardson to pin his ears back far more than he's had the chance to the last couple of seasons. Joseph alone eats up so many blocks by himself

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Based off that tweet I'd say the Packers would make some sense for Tyrann .. just not sure they would pay the man what he wants.

That is the other culture he didn't mention he likes, the culture of being paid. 

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

Haven't signed him yet. Was just reacting to the news of Minnesota being interested in him.

I do agree our 3 are better on paper.  However that Minnesota front will free up Richardson to pin his ears back far more than he's had the chance to the last couple of seasons. Joseph alone eats up so many blocks by himself

Seattle didn't afford him the same opportunity? I would beg to differ. Minnesota has had a good run regarding injuries. I don't think they can continue to be so lucky and their depth is not that great, as with most. 

Just now, SpeightTheVillain said:

Is Honey Badger even cap feasible?

Yeah .. I think the Packers could swing it.  Once that Rodgers deal goes thru they will free up a ton of space this year.  I've been hearing the Packers cap next year looks robust, although that might change with a Rodgers deal.

7 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Is Honey Badger even cap feasible?

Sure we could find a way, as long as you're comfortable with our CBs and WRs where they are at, plus a few rookies. That's why a HB deal is impossible. We simply have way too many other needs.

Archived