2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Yes, he was an SEC champion in the 4x100 as the leadoff. 

Has a 60 meter time of 6.63 and a 100 meter time of 10.22.

He's not olympic fast but he's stupid fast.

He's probably not a 4.2 but definitely a 4.3.

That's Turbo Charged Bullet Bob Hayes fast :)

Did he play any meaningful football (?) and at what position? WR I presume?

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Hey - could be - I'm not dissing it - but I dont think I ever heard of anybody running a 4.2 before (which means next to nothing cause I dont follow such stuff closely........)

But thats damn fast.

There have been 16 4.2x times run at the combine officially. 

Christin Coleman (Olympic Sprinter and 60m world record holder) ran a 4.12 (unofficial but indoor laser time) just screwing around.

I welcome any and every corner we can get to come here. Breaux’s injury history is scary however. Have a hard time believing we can rely on him to be healthy when it matters which is what we’ve become used to and something I’d prefer to do away from. That being said, a 1 year deal would be a no brainer.

I agree with the numbers thing. Bring in as many bodies as you can at this point at let them compete. Between King, Tramon, draft pick, another FA like breaux or house, and two of the younger guys stepping up (goodson, rollins, pipkins, etc), i think we will be in decent shape. 

go corner or edge in round 1 and i'll feel a lot better about things 

3 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

I welcome any and every corner we can get to come here. Breaux’s injury history is scary however. Have a hard time believing we can rely on him to be healthy when it matters which is what we’ve become used to and something I’d prefer to do away from. That being said, a 1 year deal would be a no brainer.

From what I've seen, Saints fans say he is a strictly a boundary CB. 

For some reason they had him playing special teams and he has a cervical spine fusion too. 

Archived