2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Just now, ArthurPensky said:

Sam Sheilds is back on the free agent circuit and siting teams this week. Starting the the browns according to rappaport.

I hope he finds somewhere and stays safe.  His is a name I'll remember for a long, long time. 

1 hour ago, ArthurPensky said:

Sam Sheilds is back on the free agent circuit and siting teams this week. Starting the the browns according to rappaport.

Considering his concussion injury it's pretty scary that he wants to play again.  You hear about all the effects of head trauma this kind of stuff makes me cringe.

6 hours ago, BrettFavre004 said:

I've noticed this for a few years, which is to our advantage given we have the best QB there is.  But the  QB price tag for the top QB and the 15th best QB are strangely lumped together.  It is weird. Not like that for any other position.  Why it is definitely a no brainer to lock up Aaron for the rest of his career.  We can pay Aaron 27-28 million average over the next 6 years, or get Case Keenum for 20 or Nick Foles for 22.  

Live in Philly, don't want Foles. Keenum gives it away too easy. Gladly pay the extra for AR.

On 3/4/2018 at 5:32 PM, Shanedorf said:

Eagles to release Vinny Curry - a middle-aged DL with some pass rush wiggle

6'3" 275 lbs rotational piece will be age 30 to start the season

You'll probably get the same production out of Brooks TBH.

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I hope he finds somewhere and stays safe.  His is a name I'll remember for a long, long time. 

That pick where he got toasted off the LOS in Dallas and Romo had to double clutch and Shields made up like 3 yards in a second to pick off that slant to complete the comeback with Flynn is what I'll remember most. Dude was legit 4.3. Just insane.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

That pick where he got toasted off the LOS in Dallas and Romo had to double clutch and Shields made up like 3 yards in a second to pick off that slant to complete the comeback with Flynn is what I'll remember most. Dude was legit 4.3. Just insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFStBfBBh60

Fully extended, snagged it with his fingertips too.

Sam was also the CB who got the final INT in the NFC CG - delivering the Packers into the Super Bowl

The game clock was at exactly 37 seconds when that play ended, matching his jersey number....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEEwRQMmonk.

Archived