2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

9 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

the logical move is and has been a 2nd for Earl Thomas and moving on from HHCD after the season.

I actually think Haha would do so much better as a SS. If they swing that trade just move Haha to strong and the safety position would be set.

Just now, Kepler said:

I actually think Haha would do so much better as a SS. If they swing that trade just move Haha to strong and the safety position would be set.

Sure.  Obviously in the short term you get to move Brice off the field which is great.  You also get one of the best defenders in the league and a chance to sign him to a 3 year extension.

16 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

the logical move is and has been a 2nd for Earl Thomas and moving on from HHCD after the season.

ideally i think we can land him for a 3rd... maaaybe a late round conditional pick on top of it

a 2nd will probably seal a trade without much fuss though & at this rate thats probably worth the cost to help fix our current safety problem for a few years

the question is $ today... the packers would have to make a corresponding move to fit him under the current cap as they are a bit short on space to absorb his 10mill cap hit

Just now, driftwood said:

ideally i think we can land him for a 3rd... maaaybe a late round conditional pick on top of it

a 2nd will probably seal a trade without much fuss though & at this rate thats probably worth the cost to help fix our current safety problem for a few years

They already turned down a 3rd from Dallas though

23 hours ago, Kepler said:

I don't know. I remember looking at HaHa's body language after the Packers drafted him. He didn't look real excited about going to GB. I bet he leaves as soon as his contract is up. That's why I would support either bringing in Earl Thomas or signing Eric Reid, or both. If HaHa leaves, what are we left with?

Archived