Eagles Offseason Thread (HAPPY NEW league YEAR!: Year of the Champions)

WeaponX

13 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Because the Raiders only want players who peaked in 2009. Gruden looked at King's 2009 tape and realized he had to go.

Why keep King when they can just as easily grab Ray Guy. 

Kinda wish we could trade our 1st and Kendricks for Demaryius Thomas and like a 4th, preferably a 3rd.

Alshon + DT + Phoenix + Wallace. Heh. Have fun stopping that.

I'd rather draft a stud that's gonna be here for 5-10 years, but DT + Alshon would be so dope for 2-3 years (DT turns 31 in Dec, but hey, Larry Fitz turns 35 this summer)

Even better...trade a 5th or Kendricks for Josh Gordon, who's still on his rookie deal and could potentially make up for Chris Carter (we get him after he's sober).

Alshon + Sober Gordon + Phoenix + Wallace + Ertz....and we still have our 1st to use on Guice...Nobody could stop us!

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Kinda wish we could trade our 1st and Kendricks for Demaryius Thomas and like a 4th, preferably a 3rd.

Alshon + DT + Phoenix + Wallace. Heh. Have fun stopping that.

I'd rather draft a stud that's gonna be here for 5-10 years, but DT + Alshon would be so dope for 2-3 years (DT turns 31 in Dec, but hey, Larry Fitz turns 35 this summer)

Even better...trade a 5th or Kendricks for Josh Gordon, who's still on his rookie deal and could potentially make up for Chris Carter (we get him after he's sober).

Alshon + Sober Gordon + Phoenix + Wallace + Ertz....and we still have our 1st to use on Guice...Nobody could stop us!

Are you on the Raiders' pro personnel staff? 

34 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Gordon isn't old and he's still good

Yeah playing a grand total of like 3 games in 3 years. Yeah, let's give up a pick and a starter for that. If you wanted somebody to not play, you could just sign me. I'd sign for a teacher's salary and a case of beer. xD

5 hours ago, Danger said:

I wouldn't mind Demaryius Thomas, Josh Gordon? I'll pass. DT would be a pro bowler with a semi decent QB. 

Would you trade a 5th for Josh Gordon? He's better than Alshon... when he plays. And he turns 27 later this month, so he still has about 5 good years left if he can stay sober. It's the biggest IF in the NFL, but IF Josh Gordon doesn't pee dirty, he would be an absurd steal for a 5th round pick. He's probably the #5 WR in the NFL when he's on the field (After AB, Julio, OBJ, and AJ- Right there with Hopkins). And if anyone has a locker room that can help keep him out of trouble, it's probably us or the Patriots.

4 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Would you trade a 5th for Josh Gordon? He's better than Alshon... when he plays. And he turns 27 later this month, so he still has about 5 good years left if he can stay sober. It's the biggest IF in the NFL, but IF Josh Gordon doesn't pee dirty, he would be an absurd steal for a 5th round pick. He's probably the #5 WR in the NFL when he's on the field (After AB, Julio, OBJ, and AJ- Right there with Hopkins). And if anyone has a locker room that can help keep him out of trouble, it's probably us or the Patriots.

He might have been better at one point, but he isn't anymore. He played well his first game back and then proceeded to be bunk.

On 4/2/2018 at 12:24 AM, ninjapirate said:

For having a personality. no joke. Guy makes videos where he punts random every day objects and gruden couldnt deal.

I just creeped on his insta to find these videos. I was thoroughly disappointed as I could not find them.

Archived