BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

8 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Because I was curious....I just did a quick rankings for everyone's week 12 DL. I didn't look up stats, I didn't consult PFF, I just went by general feel. If you don't' like the rankings, go ask @MD4L what he does every Wednesday at 12:01

You should. Those rankings are atrocious

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

What Hunt did wasn't really cut-worthy to me, but I don't feel bad because he knows the precedent has been set. You set your hands on a woman, and ESPECIALLY if it's on camera you're gone.

Evidently, the Chiefs cut him because he lied to them about the incident.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Evidently, the Chiefs cut him because he lied to them about the incident.

Sure, the Ravens said the same thing about Rice. Reports keep saying the Chiefs had this video in Feb.

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Sure, the Ravens said the same thing about Rice. Reports keep saying the Chiefs had this video in Feb.

I saw other reports saying that neither the Chiefs or NFL had it because the hotel's corporate policy is to not release videos except to the police.  

32 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I saw other reports saying that neither the Chiefs or NFL had it because the hotel's corporate policy is to not release videos except to the police.  

So the police hung onto it for 9 months for what reason? Considering the NFL said the investigation is ongoing.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

So the police hung onto it for 9 months for what reason? Considering the NFL said the investigation is ongoing.

Ongoing because they had just seen the videos supposedly.  And police will typically hang on to videos about incidents that could lead to charges until the statute of limitations has passed because a DA's office can bring those charges up at any time.  

• Like 1