BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

21 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

RCB: Stephon Gilmore - 9th CB according to PFF.
Slot CB: Chris Harris Jr.-  6th CB according to PFF
LCB: Kyle Fuller - 17th CB according to PFF.

vs. 

SCB Logan Ryan - 23rd CB according to PFF.

LCB: Byron Jones - #1 CB according to PFF.

RCB: Marcus Peters - #16 CB according to PFF.

I don't know man it's pretty close here. 

In terms of what? Overall grade he's 106th and his pure coverage grade is 39.6

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Jlash said:

It's not up to your opponent to determine whether he uses the player or not.

He traded for a NT. We’ve had people trade for QBs on Saturday and started on Sunday. (2015, Nick Foles and I beat Tom Brady?‍♂️)

28 minutes ago, MD4L said:

He traded for a NT. We’ve had people trade for QBs on Saturday and started on Sunday. (2015, Nick Foles and I beat Tom Brady?‍♂️)

I'm not sure what you're getting at. I'm saying he's fine to use whoever is currently on his roster, you said it's up to his opponent. 

Be.

More.

Clear.

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'm not sure what you're getting at. I'm saying he's fine to use whoever is currently on his roster, you said it's up to his opponent. 

Be.

More.

Clear.

I meant if you start an individual immediately after trading for them, your opponent has the right to say “player X” was literally just added and unlikely to be a significant contributor. As a BDL owner you have every right to start whomever you’d like.

That should be more concise.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I meant if you start an individual immediately after trading for them, your opponent has the right to say “player X” was literally just added and unlikely to be a significant contributor. As a BDL owner you have every right to start whomever you’d like.

old-spice-guy-head-nod.gif

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I meant if you start an individual immediately after trading for them, your opponent has the right to say “player X” was literally just added and unlikely to be a significant contributor. As a BDL owner you have every right to start whomever you’d like.

Well yes but like you said he is an interior defender. He will be fine 

@Jlash

Based on my grading system, your rookie corner has been lighting it up as was Terrance Mitchell.  Both ranked 1 and 2 respectfully.  I see Mitchell just landed on IR unfortunately.

Sending you a message in a couple minutes pertaining to the BDL Roster Workbook.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@Jlash

Based on my grading system, your rookie corner has been lighting it up as was Terrance Mitchell.  Both ranked 1 and 2 respectfully.  I see Mitchell just landed on IR unfortunately.

Sending you a message in a couple minutes pertaining to the BDL Roster Workbook.

I love the grading system but let’s not start dramatically overrating players that are in good situations and equally underrating people who have limited talent around them.