BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

4 hours ago, ny92mike said:

What...stop twisting ****.

I'm going on about it because its crap, those guys are listed as injured and didn't play.

Gaming the system.

It is because you werent here for playoffs last season. Week 17 is a headache.

Edited by PR

Just now, PR said:

It is because you werent hear for playoffs last season. Week 17 is a headache.

I understand that I'm new but my discussion about the players listed on the injury report that didn't play should never be allowed to start in bdl, but yes this obviously isn't something new to bdl and should have been resolved when it first happened.

48 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If y’all let Haskins slip to me at 9 I’m taking him. 

I wouldn't be shocked if one of the 3 teams that took like 6 QB's last year do it again and take Haskins just to do it.

Edited by Jlash

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I wouldn't be shocked if one of the 3 teams that took like 6 QB's last year do it again and take Haskins just to do it.

I’ve seen it be a good strategy to hedge bets like that and I plan on following that. This league is about the QB. Might as well stock up on all of them. And I will have Rodgers going into the last year of his contract. If Haskins enters the draft he won’t fall past 9. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I plan on rolling the dice on a QB.

If it goes even half as well as my last QB gamble I'll end up with a Cam newton level starter.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

I plan on rolling the dice on a QB.

If it goes even half as well as my last QB gamble I'll end up with a Cam newton level starter.

Seems smart to spend some early draft capital on a QB when you got Mahomes for pennies.