Madden 19

MacReady

27 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Madden 08 for PC was awesome. I played that game a TON.

Mods could definitely help fix stats/simming/balance issues and stuff. 

Agreed. Ill probably get rhe PC version. Will be $10 cheaper and way more options. Unless you play Madden for money with the pros, no reason to get it for console. 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Agreed. Ill probably get rhe PC version. Will be $10 cheaper and way more options. Unless you play Madden for money with the pros, no reason to get it for console. 

Solo 'chise on PC is gonna be awesome. Hopefully.

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Or if all of the people you play with will have it on console...

• Like 2

On 6/15/2018 at 6:59 AM, BayRaider said:

Even if you do play it for money, PC will be a new territory for potential competitive players that won't be saturated with 5 years old already.

13 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Can anyone confirm if create a team for franchise mode is in the game?

No TRUE create a team.    Closest you can get is to relocate a team in franchise and change their logo....but even then youre only given a set number of options for each city.

Its BS. 

20 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

No TRUE create a team.    Closest you can get is to relocate a team in franchise and change their logo....but even then youre only given a set number of options for each city.

Its BS. 

Figured that would be it again, this infuriates me to no end. Me and my brother literally had hunreads of hours of fun with this. We created our rugby team Hornby for it. Put us in as pretty bad players and drafted our way to a good team

17 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Figured that would be it again, this infuriates me to no end. Me and my brother literally had hunreads of hours of fun with this. We created our rugby team Hornby for it. Put us in as pretty bad players and drafted our way to a good team

EA has tried its best to remove as much customization from the game as possible.   They've added some back over the last several years, but the point is, none of the customization options of past games shouldve been taken out.    

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

EA has tried its best to remove as much customization from the game as possible.   They've added some back over the last several years, but the point is, none of the customization options of past games shouldve been taken out.    

Yeah it’s insane that the PS2 version had more customisation

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Yeah it’s insane that the PS2 version had more customisation

Agreed.

With Madden coming back to the PC, there may EVENTUALLY be a mod that allows you to create a team, but thats as close as we are likely to get to that feature anytime soon.

1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:

So the gameplay footage that was released today...oomph...I'm not impressed.

https://www.madden-school.com/madden-nfl-19-early-gameplay-videos/

I don't have a problem with it.  I mostly watched the first video - Cowboys vs Eagles in the snow.  The game looks good to me.  I think part of it is, how much better can they really make graphics in these games?  It's like the NBA games are the same way.  They can't really make them that much better, thus, they pretty much look the same every year.  Ima actually watch the video again right now to check out the movement.

In that Cowboys vs Eagles video, the guy spent the entire time literally only running to the outside lol.  I really wanted to watch how a running back runs inside and if they get caught on their offensive lineman.  That's the #1 thing I dislike so much about Madden this gen so far.  However, finally, at around 7:52 in the video he ran up the middle.  Instead of getting caught up on his offensive line, Zeke 'pushed' him out of the way and continue to go forward.  I wonder if that's consistent or just a random animation and sometimes they still get stuck.

If that is consistent, I will buy the game today.