Madden 19

MacReady

On 5/30/2018 at 4:25 PM, FourThreeMafia said:

This is the case for many people, and EA knows this and exploits it to no end.  

I bought every Madden from 2003 to 2008....then I bought 2010 and only played it a few times.      2012 was the last Madden I paid full price for, and the game was heading in the right direction IMO.   Then they gutted franchise and CFM has barely improved since it was introduced in 2013,  

I did pay $30 for Madden 18, and unless there are some other notable improvements to franchise and/or gameplay, I will probably just stick with 18 for the next year or so. 

Is franchise mode any good on 18?

I have  been playing 16 and franchise mode sucks, i can hit 2k yards with wr's and rb's and they go up like 1-2 overall. 

5 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Is franchise mode any good on 18?

I have  been playing 16 and franchise mode sucks, i can hit 2k yards with wr's and rb's and they go up like 1-2 overall. 

Haha....connected franchise has barely changed since it was introduced in Madden 13.

A few additions here and there, but if you dont like franchise in Madden 16, you arent going to like it much more in 18.    :/

2 hours ago, showtime said:

Unless it's cross platform (which is might be?) I don't see the selling point of Madden on PC.

From EA standpoint, I agree. From a fan standpoint, I'm thrilled...

Some good stuff in here. I like the attributes and the outside/slot CB/WR differentiation. Hopefully it completely changes how teams draft and sign FAs. And subs/depth charts should be a lot better too.

And it sounds like the ai will play more like their teams do in real life. Hopefully it makes each game feel different. That would be the biggest Madden improvement ever, probably. The only two differences I remember ever are Peyton's presnap antics and Brady throwing the ball 50 times a game a few years back.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Some good stuff in here. I like the attributes and the outside/slot CB/WR differentiation. Hopefully it completely changes how teams draft and sign FAs. And subs/depth charts should be a lot better too.

And it sounds like the ai will play more like their teams do in real life. Hopefully it makes each game feel different. That would be the biggest Madden improvement ever, probably. The only two differences I remember ever are Peyton's presnap antics and Brady throwing the ball 50 times a game a few years back.

I need this to be good, I miss playing good football games. The last time I throughly enjoyed madden was madden 2007 on PS2, it had features that still are not on PS4 like create your own team for franchise mode.