Madden 19

MacReady

It’s always a bad idea for me to have a franchise as my favorite team because then I’m scared to make the team what I want it to be. Mitch tru is essentially useless at 74 overall but I won’t leave him and Howard is a massive guy that doesn’t fit my typical ideal back but I’m not gonna get someone else because it doesn’t feel right. Any other team, I’m like yeah, bye AJ Green 

47 minutes ago, Tyty said:

It’s always a bad idea for me to have a franchise as my favorite team because then I’m scared to make the team what I want it to be. Mitch tru is essentially useless at 74 overall but I won’t leave him and Howard is a massive guy that doesn’t fit my typical ideal back but I’m not gonna get someone else because it doesn’t feel right. Any other team, I’m like yeah, bye AJ Green 

I can never do a Redskins franchise mode.  I'm like, wtf, Chase Roullier is a 68 OVR?  I have to replace him?  UGH.  So many emotions.

42 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I can never do a Redskins franchise mode.  I'm like, wtf, Chase Roullier is a 68 OVR?  I have to replace him?  UGH.  So many emotions.

Why is tru 74 ovr tho lol. He was 77 as a rookie and had an average rookie season. He dropped down to unusable backup terrain 

I tried the franchise mode option where you can pick a player.  I created a CB to play on the New York Jets.  It's pretty fun to control one player and watch him progress.  An added bonus I didn't even think of is that it also helps your user skill on defense as well.

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

I do the same thing. Especially with roster bubble guys that are doing well in camp. But I can't really trust guys with 60ish OVRs to play as my KRs/slot WRs/etc. 

It really takes away from everything else. But it still makes sense.

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

Yep. Although it also has the opposite effect sometimes where I’ll jettison a player the Saints never would have, just to shake it up. Just run a couple different Bears franchises, one where you do you and one where you mimic the real life team 

16 minutes ago, showtime said:

I tried the franchise mode option where you can pick a player.  I created a CB to play on the New York Jets.  It's pretty fun to control one player and watch him progress.  An added bonus I didn't even think of is that it also helps your user skill on defense as well.

I always think I’m the only one who enjoys this mode.

Run support SS and 4-3 OLB are my favorites.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Team #usersafety over here. I prefer to be the guy who prevents the big play. But freelances like Earl Thomas.

I use the an off ball backer every time on defense. Usually blitz and then allow a 15 yard gain over the middle where I was supposed to be then get real pissed then blitz even harder and let happen it again and again until I eventually quit

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

I use the an off ball backer every time on defense. Usually blitz and then allow a 15 yard gain over the middle where I was supposed to be then get real pissed then blitz even harder and let happen it again and again until I eventually quit

If I'm drinking when I play (which is like half the time), I'll bite (for no reason) on a middle route and allow a nine route to go free. Which always ends up as a TD. Then I get pissed when I'm giving up like 35 points in the middle of the third quarter.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

If I'm drinking when I play (which is like half the time), I'll bite (for no reason) on a middle route and allow a nine route to go free. Which always ends up as a TD. Then I get pissed when I'm giving up like 35 points in the middle of the third quarter.

Word bru. Good for you if you're playing video games sober, but at the same time you're kinda a ******* cheater if you do imo

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Word bru. Good for you if you're playing video games sober, but at the same time you're kinda a ******* cheater if you do imo

I definitely play a lot better when I'm sober. And I switch up my plays and subs a lot more.

But when I'm drunk, I'm cover three-ing 90% of the time and looking for my money plays on offense.

20 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Because competitive mode is for playing online TBH. While Sim is for the franchise players, and arcade is for people that just wanna run for 200, throw for 400 and win 45-0 every game. 

Yeah but why can the computer run super fast on competitive and when you control a guy, he runs in sand? That's just odd. I hate playing that way.

Archived