Madden 19

MacReady

20 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I honestly thought he was older.

Yeah, I think a lot of people forget he played in the CFL for a few years before he caught on with the Dolphins

EDIT: Looked it up and he only played in Canada for two years, I thought it was more. Now I'm actually a little surprised because it doesn't feel like he's been in the NFL since 2009.

22 minutes ago, James said:

Yeah, I think a lot of people forget he played in the CFL for a few years before he caught on with the Dolphins

EDIT: Looked it up and he only played in Canada for two years, I thought it was more. Now I'm actually a little surprised because it doesn't feel like he's been in the NFL since 2009.

I remembered he played in cfl but it still doesn’t seem like that long ago he was getting started in the nfl and somewhat young 

10 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I remembered he played in cfl but it still doesn’t seem like that long ago he was getting started in the nfl and somewhat young 

Yeah that whole time thing is weird like that.... It annoys me.

I'm still not used to my age starting with a 3

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Is there a patch cumming out soon? Or one that’s come since release? I’m tired of getting injuries every three plays and various glitches/stuff that needs updated so imma go to my brothers to download it

The ridiculous frequency of injuries was a problem last year as well... Didn't fix it with a patch then, don't expect them to now.

Only real solution is to turn the injury slider WAY down.... I'm talking down to at most 10

I don't see a problem with the run game. In my first game, I had 22 carries for 76 yards with John Kelly. Which would be what I'd expect from John F'n Kelly. I'll let you know how I do with Gurley...

The thing with the run game, and I've said this for a few years now, is...it takes patience. Be consistent with the run, don't abandon it after you see 5 carries, 4 yards after the first quarter. If you stick with it throughout the game, the creases will start to get larger as the games moves along. Also, keep your starter Fresh the best you can. I have multiple packages where I have my backup in the game.