Madden 19

MacReady

Are the players who win the Heisman basically always good? I've never followed it on previous Maddens but the guy who won it on my first year was an 85 overall WR with Superstar dev... O.o

Edited by RJ_11
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Are the players who win the Heisman basically always good? I've never followed it on previous Maddens but the guy who won it on my first year was an 85 overall WR with Superstar dev... O.o

Ya if you watch the Draft news feed throughout the year, anyone who gets a positive mention throughout the year is generally pretty good.

Edited by MKnight82

There's a pretty big 2+gb patch out.  I looked it up and all it talks about is changing the hit stick, but for a patch that big, I was assuming there was more included.

he latest title update for Madden NFL 19 includes some tweaks to the Hit Stick feature that Madden gamers will notice. The player ratings used to determine Hit Stick results have been changed. The formula now uses only the defender’s Hit Power rating (POW) vs. the ball carrier’s Break Tackle rating (BTK) to determine the outcome of the Hit Stick, while Strength (STR) has been removed from the formula.

15 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Yep, and I also can't stand that breaking a tackle or not has essentially been turned into rock, paper, scissors.

15 hours ago, Dome said:

You mean the “tackle battle” or whatever it’s called? Yeah it’s a terrible mechanic 

I still remember when that animation was announced and everyone thought it was a god-awful design decision and Rex Dickson was like "NO YOU'RE ALL WRONG IT'S AWESOME" basically. Just horrible. I can't believe it's actually still in the game.

28 minutes ago, showtime said:

There's a pretty big 2+gb patch out.  I looked it up and all it talks about is changing the hit stick, but for a patch that big, I was assuming there was more included.

he latest title update for Madden NFL 19 includes some tweaks to the Hit Stick feature that Madden gamers will notice. The player ratings used to determine Hit Stick results have been changed. The formula now uses only the defender’s Hit Power rating (POW) vs. the ball carrier’s Break Tackle rating (BTK) to determine the outcome of the Hit Stick, while Strength (STR) has been removed from the formula.

I like that you can now cancel play action after you've faked the handoff (like when you're rolling out) because those rollout animations take FOR-E-VER to finish and 99.9999% of the time result in a sack. Also like the tweaks to defender player movement speed pre-snap, especially trailing people in motion because it's broken right now.

My CF user SS James Halpert is developing quite a rivalry with the Buccaneers offense. Brate went off on me for like 5 catches 62 yards in the first 3 quarters. I hit sticked him to force an incomplete in the 4th to end a drive and we got in a shoving match. Later in the 4th I broke up a pass intended for Desean Jackson and he and I were talking crap and Brate came over and was either talking at Halpert or trying to get Jackson back

kinda cool cutscenes. They’ve been in other games, maybe they’re more frequent or I’m just noticing it more now?

2 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

They definitely added more variety to the MUT solos which is nice. Been a couple years since I really touched MUT but I have been enjoying it so far.

@FinneasGage you can still come get slapped whenever you ready

I still got no console of my own. I can get at you on my roommates console at some point tho homie. I'll DM you when I'm on there. & @Dome too

i gotta save up a lil, I left mine at my family's house

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

I still got no console of my own. I can get at you on my roommates console at some point tho homie. I'll DM you when I'm on there. & @Dome too

i gotta save up a lil, I left mine at my family's house

If you want, I will sell you my Xbox One that I don't use anymore but is in perfect condition. I've been looking to get rid of it.