Madden 19

MacReady

14 hours ago, Dome said:

Setting team captains in franchise only changes who comes out for coin flips, right?

As far as I can tell yeah. Well, if we actually saw the coin flip that is.

That, and just adding the C on their jersey.

This game, in a nutshell.

Arcade - too much scoring, but fun for fun times.

Sim - GREAT. On All-Pro; this is the perfect game play for a football game.

Competitive - LOL THIS IS GARBAGE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME THIS GAME CHEATS FOR THE CPU.

Seriously, competitive is complete garbage this year. It's not a challenge, it's outright cheating for the CPU. I just watched Bobby Wagner look at a pass through the middle THAT ALMOST HIT HIM IN THE HEAD and do nothing. 

Meanwhile the CPU can play perfect defense in pass coverage, shed every block, knock every catch you attempt to make loose and strip the ball from the runner. It's not competitive at all; it's meant for the CPU to screw you over. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

I usually play franchise and sim the games so I didn't notice this until recently but the commentary is almost the exact same as last year.... That's just flat out lazy... This Madden team is pathetic.

On field audio 100% of the time for me. Don’t want their trash commentary at ALL.

Most the time it’s not even matched up properly with what happened on the field.

A really common bug with M17 was when you intercepted a pass and your offense came on the field they commentator would talk as if your offense had just thrown the pick, not the other teams offense. Every. Time.

Strip sacks where the ball goes bouncing or flying around randomly are common in this game. I remember it maybe once or twice over the last half dozen titles. Probably already happened a half dozen times in M19

Also the number of dropped picks seems insanely high, on both sides of the ball 

6 hours ago, Dome said:

On field audio 100% of the time for me. Don’t want their trash commentary at ALL.

Most the time it’s not even matched up properly with what happened on the field.

A really common bug with M17 was when you intercepted a pass and your offense came on the field they commentator would talk as if your offense had just thrown the pick, not the other teams offense. Every. Time.

There's been like 3 times at least where I made an FG and they say I didn't. Or on a challenge, they say the opposite of what happens. I believe from now on I'll get Madden, but when it goes on Sale in October, after the patches to turn the game into a full release as opposed to early access.  But I have EA Premier so I get Madden with it. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

I always laugh when I see the same people who blindly throw $60 at this game year after year are the same ones complaining about the same tired game EA delivers year after year.

You guys are the biggest problem.    You are the reason EA makes a killing on all their games, despite most of their stuff being sub-par, microtransaction-fests.

If you are triggered by this comment...you know you're who I'm referring to, and you know I'm right.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I always laugh when I see the same people who blindly throw $60 at this game year after year are the same ones complaining about the same tired game EA delivers year after year.

You guys are the biggest problem.    You are the reason EA makes a killing on all their games, despite most of their stuff being sub-par, microtransaction-fests.

If you are triggered by this comment...you know you're who I'm referring to, and you know I'm right.

You’re here with a very slim minority of vocal football fans who don’t have an option other than Madden. 

• Like 2