Madden 19

MacReady

16 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Why on Earth would you possibly leave the menu music on? 

Turning that garbage off is the first thing I do every year. Madden always has the worst sound track for any game by far. Not just sports game, any game

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Madden pros:

line up in a Dollar defense

give up 15 yards on a run play

"MAN WTF THIS GAME SUCKS WHY ISN'T MY LINE SHEDDING?!"

I like playing guys online (or friends) who run the ball twice the entire game (while also playaction 10 times), then send me angry messages when they can't complete passes when I sit back in dime personnel.

On 8/30/2018 at 8:10 PM, steelcurtain29 said:

For anyone who plays MUT.

Please, be patient. Do not break anything when you get to "There Can Only Be 1" solo.

You can do it. You can beat it. Use the Saints OFF playbook and go with PA Slot Cross and PA Crossers. YOU CAN BEAT IT.

Steelers Playbook.

Gun Trio

Slot out, and look for the go route.

Trust me.

11 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Steelers Playbook.

Gun Trio

Slot out, and look for the go route.

Trust me.

I had no problem scoring in that solo. Took me four attempts to get the stops needed to win. Once I finally managed to get a couple picks, it was fine. Honestly expected worse, but it's probably time for me to find a money play on defense against the CPU.

22 hours ago, titans0021 said:

money play on defense against the CPU.

idk what the play is called but it is the nickel formation where there is like 6 guys on the LOS. I guess it would be cover zero. Put your fastest LB on the right edge (from the pov of looking at the screen) and manually blitz the guy covering the rb (but be ready to cover if he goes out on a route). Every once in a while they can get a good play but most of the time it is a super quick pass for short gain or a sack.

Also cover 3 man from quarters (not sure if that is the play name but man underneath and three deep safeties with 3 rushers) works well.  I user the middle deep safety or the guy covering the rb.

the QBing in mutsquad challenges is questionable. I'm like 10-0 when I am playing QB and barely above .500 when someone else qbs. 

7 hours ago, minutemancl said:

The 96 overall QB I drafted that I'm trying to resign likes the duration and bonus of the new contract, but not the salary. I physically cannot give him any more money. The game won't let me go over 20m a year. Wtf?

I had that happen once and because of it he got no offers in f/a so out of curiosity I offered him an extremely low contract (don't remember the specifics but I know the cap hit was only like 10 mil) and despite his interest only being 47 or something like that he signed because it was his only offer.

But yeah the contacts in this game are ridiculous.... So are trades...I drafted a stud QB with the Superstar trait and by the time his contract was up he was a 99 overall but I had A VERY strong team and didn't want to lose multiple stars just to sign him so I decided to trade him rather than give him the 200 million dollar contract he wanted.

.... The highest offer was like a 2, 4, and 6O.o

I used to complain about it being too easy to get high picks in trades back in the day but now you can't even get a 1st for a 25 year old 99 overall QB? Wtf....

Archived