2018 Spring Training Thread

mission27

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2018 at 7:32 AM, 1ForTheThumb said:

Otani's really going to win the CY Young his first year here, isn't he.

17.28 ERA so far this spring... Wow. Glad we ended up with Stanton now. Not saying that Shohei won't be good but if we had him that would make me extremely nervous

4 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

17.28 ERA so far this spring... Wow. Glad we ended up with Stanton now. Not saying that Shohei won't be good but if we had him that would make me extremely nervous

While it's fair to be worried about his elbow...no.

btw Stanton had nothing to do with acquiring Ohtani or not

Is Ronald Acuna already the best player in baseball? If you say no, then you are probably wrong.

5 HR, 4 SB .410/.511/.744

probably going to hit .400 this year as a rookie, but I will bet he only makes it to the 30/30 club and not 40/40. Could work ok his base running skills a little.

8 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Is Ronald Acuna already the best player in baseball? If you say no, then you are probably wrong.

probably going to hit .400 this year as a rookie, but I will bet he only makes it to the 30/30 club and not 40/40. Could work ok his base running skills a little.

Does he start with the big club ?

3 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Was coming in to post the same thing.

He makes me happy.

20 hours ago, devils1854 said:

LOL what the hell is this ridiculousness. Stop.

Archived