2018 Vikings Draft Prospects - Offensive Line

swede700

Agreed. The underwear Olympics are often overrated, but there are still certain athletic benchmarks that seem to need to be hit to be a successful nfl player. Especially with the speed of NFL defenses these days. 

The more I think about it, the more I think that Connor Williams or Isaiah Wynn would be the two best fits for us at 30. G/T flexibility over the other candidates who are more C/G. I think either could play R/LG or RT. 

On 3/15/2018 at 10:29 AM, The Gnat said:

Oh, another OL that I really like is Brian O'Neill. There's some risk with him, but potential LT in the NFL and has played both RT and LT. Was a TE coming into college.

I'm a Pitt fan so I'm biased, but if he gets stronger, he could be very good.

He's a good athlete and can get downfield on runs/screens. Scored 2-3 touchdowns in college and they were all awesome!

31 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Isaiah Wynn would be my choice at #30, mostly likely.

Like his ability to play LG, & backup LT.

Reiff - Wynn - Elflien - Remmers - Hill

Reiff - Wynn - Elflien - Easton - Remmers

Why not just leave Easton on the left side? He has experience there in between Reiff and Elfien. Then Wynn could play RG and just leave Remmers at tackle.

per position I feel more comfortable with Easton starting, than having Hill start at tackle.

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Why not just leave Easton on the left side? He has experience there in between Reiff and Elfien. Then Wynn could play RG and just leave Remmers at tackle.

per position I feel more comfortable with Easton starting, than having Hill start at tackle.

Easton is average ish.

And I rather create a strong OL side where Cousins can rely on, assuming Wynn is the prospect we hope. He is comfortable on left side so I prefer to leave him there & let him master that position for his development.

Reiff-Wynn-Elflien is a strong side.

Hill showed progress last year, so having him & Remmers on right might give us the best overall line

Archived