TCMD AWARDS THREAD- Awards Posted!!!!

EaglesPeteC

I think these were good:
Jeremiah Attachou to Titans on 5y/~10mil
Terrelle Pryor back to the Browns for like 2y/13mil
Avery Williamson to Rams for like 5y/50mil

If Veldheer is still good his one year deal to the Bears for about 8mil could be good too.

2 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

Chime in on this debate.  Your opinion matters.  Otherwise Pete will just award himself victorious just because.

Skiing in Colorado until Sunday.  Will try to put ome thoughts down when I get back.

23 hours ago, Trojan said:

I think these were good:
Jeremiah Attachou to Titans on 5y/~10mil
Terrelle Pryor back to the Browns for like 2y/13mil
Avery Williamson to Rams for like 5y/50mil

If Veldheer is still good his one year deal to the Bears for about 8mil could be good too.

Veldheer is not still good, should have retired

I like the additions from Washington via trades, OL is a lot stronger, Alex Smith, Dee Ford were also great acquisitions. Tampa really helped their defense with Wilkerson and Quinn. I like what Detroit did as well, free agency was great with Spencer Long, Taylor Gabriel, Crowell paring with the trade acquisitions of Michael Bennet, Bruce Irving and Rodger Saffold. 

Malcom Butler was the steal of the mock for the Giants. 

I have to say I am a bit disappointed with the Browns. Gave up a lot for Marcus Peters, added a problem in Eli Apple, plus the free agent haul added nothing spectacular. I just expected more with all that cap room, no offense. 

I think the NFC WEST in general got a lot stronger so props to my divisional rivals as well for bringing in some great talent. 

Archived