Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

9 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Wouldn't mind Landry at all. While he may be a one trick pony, none of our guys currently do what he does.

Perhaps my perception/memory is skewed, but it seems like we play them @ Lambeau more than we play them at our house....

Your memory is definitely skewed. Played them at Lambeau week 1 in 2012 and then in the playoffs on Jan of 2014. Played them at home in the playoffs in Jan of 2013, week 1 of 2013, and in 2015. 

So three games at home and two on the road against GB. This meeting will just even it up. 

27 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Okay, but I was including the Steve Young era...

Only went there once in the playoffs out of four times with Steve Young (who didn't play). Regular season during that time we went there twice. 1996 and 1998. Packers came town in 1999, Young's last year. He was hurt though.

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

Only went there once in the playoffs out of four times with Steve Young (who didn't play). Regular season during that time we went there twice. 1996 and 1998. Packers came town in 1999, Young's last year. He was hurt though.

^I believe 99 was MNF? Garcia didn't start but ended up playing later on in the game?

Edit...Garcia never got in.

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

I don’t know if you guys watched Frank Gore’s acceptance speech into Miami Hurricanes Hall of Fame, but here it is! 

https://www.ninersnation.com/platform/amp/2018/4/21/17266374/frank-gore-miami-hurricanes-hall-of-fame-speech-video?utm_campaign=ninersnation&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Can’t wait to hear his acceptance speech into Canton! 

• Like 3