2018 NFL Combine (measurements in OP)

goldfishwars

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Kerryon Johnson with only 11 reps. Hope for his sake he can shock people with his 40 time.

Don't care. RB strength comes from the legs, not the arms.

Orlando Brown's performance might be the best thing for him. The things that he has going for him is his size and really good film. He needs a good trainer, a better agent he'll probably end up in a good situation where he can work on those things. I just think he still has upside. Play at 325, lean up and work on his knee bend, he could easily be a 8 -10 year starter in the right system.

3 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Don't care. RB strength comes from the legs, not the arms.

I think deadlifts would be a significantly better measure for the combine vs bench press. 

Bench press 225x15 times? Nice. I'll let you know if I need to move a couch. Deadlift 315x15 times? OK, let's get your jersey sized for you.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

I think deadlifts would be a significantly better measure for the combine vs bench press. 

Bench press 225x15 times? Nice. I'll let you know if I need to move a couch. Deadlift 315x15 times? OK, let's get your jersey sized for you.

Or squats.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

This is utterly pathetic...

More of a concern than the poor combine results is his character at this point. Not someone I want on my football team if he's going to behave like that.

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'd actually prefer squats

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This is utterly pathetic...

A guy who’s been as heavy as 365 showing off laziness at the combine is absolute worst case scenario for him. I still don’t see him making it out of the top 100 but the day has just begun and he couldn’t be hurting himself more than he is.

15 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

LMAO

Archived