2018 NFL Combine Talk

G08

4 hours ago, Bearsfancro said:

This is my dream scenario for Browns:

Trade for Foles (they have plenty of mid round picks) or even better give Cousins mega deal

pursue top FA WR (Watkins or Robinson)

Draft Barkley at #1

Draft Fitzpatrick at #4 (maybe trade back to #6 with Jets if they want a QB and pick up a 2nd or 2 3rd picks and probably still get Fitz)

Bolster secondary with one CB and a S..all via FA

Cousins/Foles

Good OL

Gordon-Watkins-Coleman

Njoku 

Barkley-Duke Johnson

Good and young front 7

Young and talented secondary

If only they had some other HC

I'm not convinced with Foles to be honest. 

But if they land Cousins there is no excuse for them not to at least challenge for a playoff berth. 

In 4-5 years the Browns are going to be an i interesting team to watch capwise. So many top picks and they are likely all going to warrant big deals. 

3 hours ago, G08 said:

If he's there at 5 I don't see how Elway passes him up.

Generally watching him play the game would prevent that... lol

Seriously though, he's got a cannon, but IDC how good he throws in shorts, I don't think he deserves a first round pick at all. I think he is closer to Kyle Boller than Ben Roethlisberger.

2 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

No he didnt.  He measured in at 5'10" with the smallest hands at the combine and short arms.  

You’re trying way too hard to nitpick. He was 5107, closer to 5’11” than 5’10”. Far cry from the Jackson lovers clamoring he was gunna come in at 5’9”.

Carlton Davis- 8 1/2

Donte Jackson- 8 3/4

Mike Hughes- 8 3/4

Denzel Ward- 8 3/4

Marshon Lattimore- 8 7/8

Marcus Peters- 8 1/4

Janoris Jenkins- 8 3/8

Xavier Rhodes- 9”

Its a non issue

1 hour ago, pigsooie5 said:

You’re trying way too hard to nitpick. He was 5107, closer to 5’11” than 5’10”. Far cry from the Jackson lovers clamoring he was gunna come in at 5’9”.

Carlton Davis- 8 1/2

Donte Jackson- 8 3/4

Mike Hughes- 8 3/4

Denzel Ward- 8 3/4

Marshon Lattimore- 8 7/8

Marcus Peters- 8 1/4

Janoris Jenkins- 8 3/8

Xavier Rhodes- 9”

Its a non issue

Actually he he was 5106 which means 5'10" 3/4" you gave him the extra 1/4 that nobody else does.  I said that he would be closer to 5'9" than 6' turns out I was wrong.  He is technically closer to 6' (1 3/4" vs 1 1/4")  but having short arms and the smallest hands at the combine is definitely a concern. Ward had 8 1/8" hands.  What is up with you trying to cheat his measurements.

Archived