Rams trade DE Robert Quinn to Miami

cddolphin

9 minutes ago, ericsvibe said:

There was a rumor a couple of weeks ago that Seattle had asked about a Suh trade, and restructure. I don't know what was said, but Suh is from Oregon. Seattle is going home for him. And before anyone says that Suh wouldn't care, did you look at his pictures during the USO tour. He was wearing an I love Oregon T-shirt, not a Dolphins shirt like some of the other players. Seattle is a Superbowl contender this season. You add Suh to that nasty defense, that could put them over the top. Seattle has 14 million in cap space right now. They could easily work out a new contract with Suh, and still have enough to sign draft picks.

Seattle is also rumored to be looking to trade Sherman and / or Thomas.....as well as releasing Bennett.

That would make sense to free up the cap space they would need for Suh if he doesn’t restructure.

I have no problem giving up a 4th round pick for Quinn, especially since if he doesn’t produce for us in 2018 then we can walk away from him owing nothing.......apparently that’s the way his current contract is worded, so it’s a one year tryout.

13 hours ago, mountainpd said:

Limits Harris opportunities next year too, 

Harris needs to make his own opportunities.  We'll put in the hot hand whoever it is.  We don't owe a certain percentage of snaps to any one player on D.  If he balls he'll get the call right?  I love the Quinn acquisition.  I think we just made our D a lot better for almost nothing.  Anyone that thinks anything else is just grumpy lol.

Maybe Suh restructures?  Miami needs this, Wake and Suh are aging fast and no real Pro bowl talent at this time on the team to replace them. I would hate to see Miami just stand pat on D with the front line and let them get old and ineffective about time the offense gets it together.

6 hours ago, BABYLON 5 said:

Raiders fan here,I have a question do y'll think suh is wash up haven't watch much of him last year or is it more about the money you playing him .Do you think he have something left in the tank 

No Suh is still top notch. Our D would have been a lot worse without him. I would imagine he could play for another 5 years at a high level should he choose to. Physical freak.

13 hours ago, mountainpd said:

No Suh is still top notch. Our D would have been a lot worse without him. I would imagine he could play for another 5 years at a high level should he choose to. Physical freak.

Oh ok because I keep hearing the Dolphins are cutting Suh,I was just thinking to my self why in the world would they be cutting one of the best defensive tackles in the league. Anyway I think Robert Quinn was a good trade for y'all

On 3/4/2018 at 1:54 AM, BABYLON 5 said:

Raiders fan here,I have a question do y'll think suh is wash up haven't watch much of him last year or is it more about the money you playing him .Do you think he have something left in the tank 

Just wanted to say, the show you named yourself after is awesome.

Archived