49ers sign CB Richard Sherman

marky mark

5 minutes ago, union hawk fan said:

More moving away from the older defense and rebuilding around Russ and Bobby Wagner. 

You think they plan keeping Carroll around or is moving on from him also part of the transition process?

I dont have no nfl sources I'm just a normal fan,but i will guarantee Richard Sherman is not going to new England I'm not saying he wont have a meeting with them im pretty sure he gonna have a couple of meetings before he make his decision but him as a Patriot i don't see it

12 minutes ago, BABPITT said:

I dont have no nfl sources I'm just a normal fan,but i will guarantee Richard Sherman is not going to new England I'm not saying he wont have a meeting with them im pretty sure he gonna have a couple of meetings before he make his decision but him as a Patriot i don't see it

Why not? Money is the only reason I can’t see him not going to NE. I don’t think the Pats want to get in a bidding war.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Last I checked, Goff put up numbers comparable to Brady's in 2017.

last I checked, one impressive season dosent give you " great" status. Certainly a possibility he can get there, but I think most people consider great QBs those who have done it for some time.

1 hour ago, riceman80 said:

You think they plan keeping Carroll around or is moving on from him also part of the transition process?

I think this is a prove it year for Carroll. If we draft well this year and have a few rookies contribute, last years develop and prove worthy of playing time (Delano Hill, Tedric Thompson, Malik McDowell, Nick Vannett, Amara Darboh), guys like Ifedi and Clark take the next step.. then he’ll stick around long as he likes.

But with the questionable coach hires, sub-par drafting, reluctance to build around his franchise QB.. if he can’t make a play-off team out of this for the upcoming year, he’s gone. Best case, on the hot seat. And at that point he might just up and leave/retire.

25 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

Why not? Money is the only reason I can’t see him not going to NE. I don’t think the Pats want to get in a bidding war.

Its just my feeling bro personality wise i dont see it as a fit,but i could be wrong been wrong before i just dont see him in a new England jersey

15 minutes ago, ArthurPensky said:

last I checked, one impressive season dosent give you " great" status. Certainly a possibility he can get there, but I think most people consider great QBs those who have done it for some time.

Last I checked, none of us know what Richard Sherman means by the term, so you're wasting your time arguing semantics.

1 hour ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Don’t be insecure! We all know Rodgers is great.

But yes, maybe should include the Packers too. And the Falcons.

Pats, Packers - great QB.

Cowboys - DB coach familiarity, decent chance to win.

Chargers - hometown, good QB.

Niners - where he went to uni, cap space, QB.

Falcons - scheme fit, good QB.

I think ArthurPensky was trying to make a joke...

1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:

IMO Brady didn't have a really impressive regular season, especially the last 6 or 7 games.

It was impressive enough to win MVP (whether or not he was the most deserving).

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

It was impressive enough to win MVP (whether or not he was the most deserving).

Sure, he was (maybe) the best QB in a year where no QB had a really outstanding season. I mean either way this doesn't mean Goff is "great" in any regard. Had a good season? Sure. He's still the 3rd best QB in the NFCW.

2 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Sure, he was (maybe) the best QB in a year where no QB had a really outstanding season. I mean either way this doesn't mean Goff is "great" in any regard. Had a good season? Sure. He's still the 3rd best QB in the NFCW.

Your QB is Flacco? Do you even know what good QB play is? 

Archived