Packers trade Damarious Randall to Browns for DeShone Kizer, picks

49erurtaza

2 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Coleman might be getting traded .

Where'd you hear that? I wouldn't like that because there's no way we'd get much for him, and he still has the potential to be a good receiver in this league, IMO.

Just now, DawgX said:

Where'd you hear that? I wouldn't like that because there's no way we'd get much for him, and he still has the potential to be a good receiver in this league, IMO.

Here in D.C. Radio Chris russel has someone who works for the browns ( a co radio host ) saying Coleman could be traded . Take it for what it's worth .

4 minutes ago, kramxel said:

What in the world are the Packers doing with this?

Abysmal trade.

It really is a terrible trade. I'm trying to see the thinking here and I just can't. Dorsey and Wolf just made the whole GB FO look like fools. 

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

The Browns just traded a 3rd, 4th and 7th round draft pick for Randall, Landry and Tyrod while still having 2 1st rounders and 3 2nd rounders in this draft.

Holy...hell. Now trade a high 2nd rounder for Honey Badger or Earl Thomas and lets wrap this up.

Only thing I hate about the Browns still is that they kept that moron Hue. Otherwise, I love all the moves they are making. Draft will be HUGE though. 

4 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

Only thing I hate about the Browns still is that they kept that moron Hue. Otherwise, I love all the moves they are making. Draft will be HUGE though. 

Think of it like this. This ensures the Bills will be trading the farm for whoever their guy is. My guess is the Colts at #3 is looking very enticing. Heres the kicker though, it also pushes Barkley back another spot. As long as the Giants dont take a RB at #2 (local radio host was insistent they were taking Nelson this morning)----then the Browns could get Darnold/Barkley at #1/#4

Damarious Randall, Jarvis Landry, Tyrod Taylor, Sam Darnold and Saquan Barkley while also getting Josh Gordon back + 3 second rounders lol

6 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

The Browns just traded a 3rd, 4th and 7th round draft pick for Randall, Landry and Tyrod while still having 2 1st rounders and 3 2nd rounders in this draft.

Brilliant.

Holy...hell. Now trade a high 2nd rounder for Honey Badger or Earl Thomas and lets wrap this up.

Not as brilliant.

5 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

It really is a terrible trade. I'm trying to see the thinking here and I just can't. Dorsey and Wolf just made the whole GB FO look like fools. 

Pettine didn't want him, I don't know how much clearer it could be.

Glad we got something for him rather then the inevitable blow up he would've had this season leaving us high and dry while counting on him.

Now we can replace him with someone who Pettine wants.

Browns got a good player, but I'm excited to see Mac and Aaron with Kizer.

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

Why? They have 3 second round picks. Your saying spending one of them on Earl Thomas/Honey Badger while the team is in desperate need of FS is bad idea?

Yes. Use those second round picks to stock the farm with young, cheap players. They'll have a shot at a plenty good FS with one of those picks. Or they can add a guy like Eric Reid in FA. Don't waste a pick on an aging player (Thomas) or an injury prone player who hasn't looked the same since his last major injury (Mathieu). 

24 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

A steal for anyone that gets him at this discounted rate.

It depends what they trade for him.  Coleman has had a couple good games for the Browns but also has disappeared.  He also broken the same hand twice in two years and wasn't that durable in college otherwise.  Has some character concerns as well.

Archived