Packers trade Damarious Randall to Browns for DeShone Kizer, picks

49erurtaza

Just now, Tyty said:

Kizer wasn't qb of the future anyway lol. Don't see why they wouldn't draft a qb in the first this year, even after trading for Taylor. 

No they'll totally use the first pick on a QB. It's just not very Browns-like to ship a bust QB off for a good corner. 

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

No they'll totally use the first pick on a QB. It's just not very Browns-like to ship a bust QB off for a good corner. 

Gotcha fam. Brown's totally could go Barkley at 1 tho and qb at 4. Barkley is the biggest player in this draft for me, even tho he's a rb

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

When you've got 6 picks in the top 65, it doesn't hurt to ship one off for "your" bridge QB. 

If you get something worth getting, then sure.

Tyrod Taylor isn't something worth getting. You gave pick 65 to the Bills for hot garbage. That's not sensical.

Just now, Tyty said:

Gotcha fam. Brown's totally could go Barkley at 1 tho and qb at 4. Barkley is the biggest player in this draft for me, even tho he's a rb

I like him too. Just would rather have the pick of the QBs than hope and pray "the guy" falls to 4. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Tyrod Taylor isn't something worth getting. You gave pick 65 to the Bills for hot garbage. That's not sensical.

I didn't give up anything, but Taylor is a game manager. We have that last season and we win 4 games. Who knows what happens now? 

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Well you're obviously much lower on Tyrod Taylor than most people are.  I respect your opinion but you can leave it at that.

21 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Damarious is a fragile guy, he takes a special kind of coach. My guess is Pettine (who's seen as a hard nose guy) had no interest in tip toeing around Randall's personality and didn't think it'd work.

The Packers liked Kizer last year and probably saw this as an opportunity to grab him.

I imagine this weekend you'll see Cobb or Jordy released and we'll be a player for all the big CBs on the market.

Pet isn’t hard noised or tough. Don’t let the bald head fool you. 

If you paid close attention to the Packers you aren't super surprised. Randall was benched last year. And Head Coach Mike McCarthy said at the end of the year: “We all understand what happened in the Chicago game, but I thought from the Chicago game on he played at a very high level,” McCarthy said. “He probably played the best football of his career, but then he didn't play the last two games. He needs to go home and self-evaluate and clean his own house.”

Archived