Damarious Randall traded to the Browns for DeShone Kizer

marky mark

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Is there really any CB really worth signing?  And I'm not talking about signing someone whose contract is going to spend most of it on the wrong side of 30.

Colvin, Breeland, Claiborne and a few others are in that 4-8M range.

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

If they seen Randall’s personality as a bad enough problem to basically give him away, there’s no chance in hell we’re signing Lane.

I’m only saying Lane because Pettine was there last year. There maybe no interest there at all. Just trying to throw names out there that aren’t obvious like Revis, Desir, etc.

Just now, Slinky said:

Coming up on WISN 12- And I quote "Did the Packers just get their QB of the future"? 

Oh boy. 

Tell me that you heard this is all a ploy and we're flipping him to another team for a better corner please.

1 minute ago, Toddfather said:

I don't disagree, but he isn't on the wrong side of 30! ;)

He's a piece of crap and he punched a packer lol I just don't think his name should come up, not trying to give you too hard of a time haha

3 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

I may be in the minority here but I really like this move.

Kizer is the best QB prospect we've had on the team since Rodgers was drafted. I think this is the kind of QB Mac can really turn into something.

Clearly they are not going into the season with King and UDFAs in the backend. They obviously didn't like something going on with Randall and they improved the back-up QB spot much more efficiently then signing Fitzpatrick or McCown or some other junk for 6 million. 

I like it. 

Is Kizer the QB after Rodgers plays the next 2 years?  Otherwise, what is he going to get you after his contract is up?  Sure he is an upgrade at backup QB, but the upgrade there has now created another hole at CB.  

I really don't like Richard Sherman.  He blindsided Davante on that one play and he knew he had no reason to do it.  Sidenote, what does Davante keep doing to be the target of so many cheap shots?  Does Davante have a big mouth during games? 

Archived