Damarious Randall traded to the Browns for DeShone Kizer

marky mark

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Horinzo and I may not see eye to eye very often but when we agree, boy do we agree.

I haven’t felt this sort of panic about this team in a long while. Whatever we decide to do to justify this better be good and it better already be set in stone because our current corner grouping isn’t anything a professional roster should field.

Maybe wait until the end of the offseason before coming to any conclusion?

I don't know how Randall could possibly be your favorite packer, he constantly was stiff armed to the face and got a couple very lucky interceptions. I actually really like the trade the more I think of it. I want corners not afraid to tackle and don't look like a pip squeek with the baggy jersey.

1 minute ago, cooters22 said:

Thank you, finally someone that isn't sounding like a vj. Oh my gosh, I'm sure there is something behind the madness of trading away a average at best starting CB, who at times looked ok but other times looked brutal. 

Meh you caught me before I seen the compensation on this. Yeah I feel like we can remedy the situation and Randall isn’t someone I’m going to lose sleep over seeing go but I was hoping for far more than a backup QB and a couple pick swaps

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Horinzo and I may not see eye to eye very often but when we agree, boy do we agree.

I haven’t felt this sort of panic about this team in a long while. Whatever we decide to do to justify this better be good and it better already be set in stone because our current corner grouping isn’t anything a professional roster should field.

I think we are all shocked and panicing unless this trade has some kind of big payoff.

My best guess? Randall is a fragile, sensitive dude. During their discussions with Pettine (who Mike D describes as an intense, fiery guy) he might have said he's not going to tip toe around Randall and his feelings when he coaches him up. Mac and Gute thought this probably won't work. I mean the one time Whitt really got after him he stormed off the field. 

This tells us one thing for sure, this isn't the only move. Jordy, Cobb, Bulaga or Matthews should all have an un-nerving feeling. We're going to make space for a CB.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

My best guess? Randall is a fragile, sensitive dude. During their discussions with Pettine (who Mike D describes as an intense, fiery guy) he might have said he's not going to tip toe around Randall and his feelings when he coaches him up. Mac and Gute thought this probably won't work. I mean the one time Whitt really got after him he stormed off the field. 

This tells us one thing for sure, this isn't the only move. Jordy, Cobb, Bulaga or Matthews should all have an un-nerving feeling. We're going to make space for a CB.

Cobb is a smart guy, he's been 'unnerved' for awhile now I'm sure :)

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

Meh you caught me before I seen the compensation on this. Yeah I feel like we can remedy the situation and Randall isn’t someone I’m going to lose sleep over seeing go but I was hoping for far more than a backup QB and a couple pick swaps

Lose sleep?  Of course not.  Very uncomfortable with the CB situation?  Absolutely.  Right now, Kevin King is the only viable option we have at CB.  At the very least, we need to add two more corners.  That's one more hole we need to fill whether it be via FA or the draft.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Is there really any CB really worth signing?  And I'm not talking about signing someone whose contract is going to spend most of it on the wrong side of 30.

Archived