Damarious Randall traded to the Browns for DeShone Kizer

marky mark

Just now, Packerraymond said:

GUYS WERE NOT DONE MAKING MOVES. CALM DOWN.

I'll be calm once we make another move.  Unless it's Matthews.  I swear to ****ing **** if we trade Matthews, I'm done.  Trade Cobb.  Trade Nelson.  Trade Bulaga.  Trade literally anybody, just leave me one favorite player to have as a favorite player. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

GUYS WERE NOT DONE MAKING MOVES. CALM DOWN.

It does sort of feel like we've made a move to reduce cap space and increase the number of holes in the roster though.

(I do like Kizer, to be honest, but it sorta feels like this is the worst shape the roster's been in some time)

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:
4 minutes ago, Leader said:

?? Whys that?

I can't get out of this stupid box. But Google his name and Packers. Also my name is leader and I'm ugly and dumb. Boom gotcha

Hmmmmmm....an odd response.

4 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

He's a piece of crap and he punched a packer lol I just don't think his name should come up, not trying to give you too hard of a time haha

I'm just joking around. Trying to add some fun to this. No harm no foul, sir. I would be upset if he was who we added to replace Randall.

GB CB currently under contract for 2018

Kevin King

Quinten Rollins

Lenzy Pipkins

Josh Hawkins

2 UDFA, 1 coming off Achilles tendon tear (and surgery) 1 coming off shoulder surgery.   Dam...that is a very questionable group.

3 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

I may be in the minority here but I really like this move.

Kizer is the best QB prospect we've had on the team since Rodgers was drafted. I think this is the kind of QB Mac can really turn into something.

Clearly they are not going into the season with King and UDFAs in the backend. They obviously didn't like something going on with Randall and they improved the back-up QB spot much more efficiently then signing Fitzpatrick or McCown or some other junk for 6 million. 

I like it. 

But Kiezer wasn't any better than Hundley last year.  He was nothing short of awful and looked like he had no business being on a NFL field.  Unless we're ditching Rodgers and blowing the team up for a rebuild having one of the biggest projects the NFL has too offer at QB means very little.  

Cleveland just unloaded their garbage for a starting CB.  They seen all they needed from Kiezer and couldn't unload him fast enough.  

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'll be calm once we make another move.  Unless it's Matthews.  I swear to ****ing **** if we trade Matthews, I'm done.  Trade Cobb.  Trade Nelson.  Trade Bulaga.  Trade literally anybody, just leave me one favorite player to have as a favorite player. 

Well I suggest you get that nugget of info over to 1265 really fast!

I ran out of likes.  So many people were getting likes for being upset about us trading Randall.  I have never run out of likes before. 

Trading Cobb would have made sense to me.  Cobb, Nelson, Bulaga, someone that actually wasn't a position of weakness, was old, or would have saved us significant cap space. 

Archived