Damarious Randall traded to the Browns for DeShone Kizer

marky mark

2 hours ago, Pilprin said:

My eyes last year saw potential in Kizer. There were some really bad moments, but there were also times that I said to myself...this kid could be good. I NEVER felt that way about Hundley...NEVER. Hundley is stiff and just does not look like a NFL QB. I see it as a major upgrade, but I don't think it fixes the Backup QB situation.

You watched the Browns? Bless your freaking heart

Just now, northernpackfan said:

Actual human beings who, whether we like to admit it or not, know infinitely more about running a football team than we do.

Whoooooaaaaaaaaa.....speak for yourself there. I have omniscient....almost "God-like" intellectual powers.....but not of the religious variety :)

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Seriously, people need to calm it with telling me to calm it.  99% of me yelling at people is in jest.  99% of what I say is hyperbole.  I believe in what I'm saying, but if you couldn't find the humor in a three paragraph boat analogy, that's more a reflection of you than it is me. 

I want to have your children. 

1 hour ago, Rodjahs12 said:

They’re going to play Randall at FS and move Peppers down closer to the line of scrimmage. Both will benefit from this immensely.

He'll have 6 INTs make the OB and nobody will say a word because it wasn't TT that did it. Plus we'll have the 2019 off season to replace him. We'll be picking top 5 when Kizer goes 1-11. S'all good

51 minutes ago, Green19 said:

It’s not for the 2018 season.  Was Rodgers meant for the 2005 season when ted drafted him?

GMs like it or not have to look at the long game. Last year showed all in GB what life is like without Brett or Aaron.

Why did WIN NOW go out the window once Ted left. Why does this retard get a pass on building for the future

Danny Shelton is so much better than Kizer and higher fourth/fifth round picks.  I'm not acting like this if we just took Shelton instead.  Straight up.

Shelton just got traded to the Patriots for about the same value we got for Randall.

4 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Moving up from the 14th pick in round 4 to the first pick in round 4 and the same for round five is how much in value?  That's 35.5 points.  The first pick in round five is at 36.5 in value.  So unless the Browns had Kizer at less than 2 draft points in value, yeah, Randall got a 4th round pick in value.  So... That's debunked.  I wonder how many times we'll have to remind people of that. 

http://www.footballperspective.com/draft-pick-value-calculator/

use this chart.  Differential of abt 1.3 points, equivalent of the 186th pick in the draft (middle 5th)

43 minutes ago, Leader said:

Dont know the dude personally, but you might consider following him on Twitter as he provides a host of good insights.

I know him and like him.

I swore he even took back that play when he realized what happened

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Danny Shelton is so much better than Kizer and higher fourth/fifth round picks.  I'm not acting like this if we just took Shelton instead.  Straight up.

Shelton just got traded to the Patriots for about the same value we got for Randall.

We're signing Mo Wilkerson, where is the room for Shelton?

3 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Why did WIN NOW go out the window once Ted left. Why does this retard get a pass on building for the future

If you could refrain from using that word, I would appreciate it.  Having read your posts for a long time, I know you don't mean offence by it, but it has significant context for some of us.

26 minutes ago, Green19 said:

“According to Bob McGinn at BobMcGinnFootball.com, the Green Bay Packers are looking to sign former Los Angeles Rams cornerback Trumaine Johnson once free agency opens next week.”

per packernewswire

So there is that.

Really doubt this happens. He's no Angel either and we can only have monks on this team

Wow, some of the ugliest QBing you will find in the NFL.  A couple tipped balls but the vast majority of the picks was just awful QBing.  He looks to be a MAJOR project as fixing stupid in a QB is the hardest thing to fix.

Archived