Damarious Randall traded to the Browns for DeShone Kizer

marky mark

1 minute ago, SSG said:

Wow, some of the ugliest QBing you will find in the NFL.  A couple tipped balls but the vast majority of the picks was just awful QBing.  He looks to be a MAJOR project as fixing stupid in a QB is the hardest thing to fix.

Hmmmmmmmm I see SSG has posted and have to prepare myself for that little bit of rain that falls on everyones life. Least you didnt use the term "dumpster fire" so I'm taking that as a positive :)

21 minutes ago, northernpackfan said:

I know your post is tongue-in-cheek, but your profile says your job is "troll hater".  Don't you think you're antagonizing some of the posters on here?  And if you do, and are doing it intentionally, aren't you full of self-loathing right now? O.oxD 

I totally hate myself right now. Not kidding. But I can't believe we did this. It just feels made up.

10 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Why did WIN NOW go out the window once Ted left. Why does this retard get a pass on building for the future

If he gets Wilkerson and Johnson would that be winning now?

He can do both. Give him time to see the full plan.

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, obviously I wanted the 4th overall pick for Randall but I'm also realistic enough to know that wasn't going to happen.  Does anyone truly believe that Gute took a "lesser" deal for Randall?  They have their reasons for trading him, so I'm going to be patient enough to watch the long game.

Exactly and it’s not like Marcus Peters was swapped for the 4th overall pick.  Randall isn’t even in the same stratosphere as Peters on the field.  In crazy town, sure. 

7 minutes ago, SSG said:

Wow, some of the ugliest QBing you will find in the NFL.  A couple tipped balls but the vast majority of the picks was just awful QBing.  He looks to be a MAJOR project as fixing stupid in a QB is the hardest thing to fix.

We have 3 years of experience trying to do just that with Hundley...  :(

7 minutes ago, northernpackfan said:

If you could refrain from using that word, I would appreciate it.  Having read your posts for a long time, I know you don't mean offence by it, but it has significant context for some of us.

Yeah and I rarely use it.. Both my sister and mother are special education teachers and there's more to it beyond that. But that's how annoyed I am that it comes out. IDK if it was Mike's infatuation with him or what but I just did not want THAT guy back for Randall. I just can't get over that's what we got...

1 hour ago, Leader said:

No, no. Dont think you are....but coverage from Safety is a world of difference from Corner. I contend (looking back certainly.....) that we should have focused on and secured a "position sure" CB.

CB in that draft was dried up in the first round.  TT took randall, and it looked like it kind of worked.  CB value is greater than S value, but the S plan was always there as a backup option... of course we already had burnett and HHCD so there wasn't an easy path to playing time except at CB.

9 minutes ago, SSG said:

Watch his highlights though

a4e8aeb3ce1c7564c16d383e7e6ac08c.png

Oh. Never mind.. My bad.

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

CB in that draft was dried up in the first round.  TT took randall, and it looked like it kind of worked.  CB value is greater than S value, but the S plan was always there as a backup option... of course we already had burnett and HHCD so there wasn't an easy path to playing time except at CB.

Correct. Perhaps they will switch him to Safety - which I think would improve his coverage skills as it would highlight his closing speed as opposed to off the LOS coverage ability.

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

Hmmmmmmmm I see SSG has posted and have to prepare myself for that little bit of rain that falls on everyones life. Least you didnt use the term "dumpster fire" so I'm taking that as a positive :)

I've always wondered if dumpsters ever actually get set on fire

Archived