Richard Sherman Agrees to a 3 Year Deal

J-ALL-DAY

7 hours ago, Forge said:

If norwell is off the board, I'm kinda digging the idea of Pugh despite the injuries. Really good fit for the system. I still think we make a play for Dion Lewis because I think shanny will like his all around game.  Sitton actually makes a lot of sense too. My dark horse would be Jimmy Graham 

What is the collective opinion here on Trent Murphy?

54 minutes ago, JIllg said:

One of the few intriguing possibilities out there. Nothing I'd be overly excited about, but it's hard not to be an improvement over what is currently here.

58 minutes ago, JIllg said:

No for me. I think we need more of a quick-twitch guy. Someone who can bend the corner, convert speed-to-power. Thats not Murphy IMO. He's more of a power-rusher in the mold of Lynch.

8 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean you have 1st team All Pro and 2nd team All Pro. They didn't specify if it only counts he makes the 1st team or if he makes either of the 1st or 2nd teams. 

Tom Pelissero still thinks we will be aggressive in the "first wave" of free agency. Any guesses who we go after? Sitton? Burton? Robinson? 

I hope its Pugh. He was the guy I wanted in free agency the most along with Moncreif. Just makes a ton of sense for this scheme and would help solidify the O-Line.

3 hours ago, rudyZ said:

I suppose his cap hits are exactly what has already been mentioned, except it's not guaranteed, and we can cut him without a ton of dead money against the cap, if his play has declined and we consider he's not worth the price. It might turn out to be a one year contract, in the end. So we're gambling on him and he's gambling on himself.

Thanks for clarifying

Archived