Allen Robinson to Sign With Bears

goldfishwars

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I wanted him to go to a team with a legit QB. I made my peace he wouldnt stay but wanted him in SF or something to ball out

Why are people writing off Trubisky like he's trash, and why is everyone giving Jimmy G so much love like he's a proven superstar?

32 minutes ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Golden Tate has led the league in YAC for years now and Thielen has put together 2 really good back to back years after going undrafted where Robinson had a great year and a horrible year. Id take Tate or Thielen over Robinson and its not even close imo

A horrible season when, his rookie year when he had 550 yds and 2 TDs or 2016 when he had 880 yds and 6 TDs?  C'mon dude.  Bortles also had a down year in 2016 which surely affected Robinson's production.

It's a matter of opinion really. I like both of the players you mentioned but as far as overall talent and the prototypical traits you want in a WR Robinson beats those two guys.

6 hours ago, wwhickok said:

An ACL  doesn't necessarily qualify as not being able to stay healthy

It doesn't necessarily mean that he will either. ACL tears have a long history of diminishing a players career. 

I do feel better about this after seeing his contract though.

Like the signing by the Bears, but they need to continue addressing receiver.  Only the Browns were competing with them for worst WR corps in the NFL.  AR-15 is a huge step in the right direction, but he is not a one man fix. 

Also, since it's being discussed.

Thielan > AR-15 > Tate or Jones

10 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I hope Bears fans don’t boo:

“When you hear the atmosphere of when we step out on the field, when we go to punt or before halftime when Blake takes a knee and you hear the booing, it’s kind of funny to me,” Robinson said. “It’s funny that we get our best home-field advantage when we go to Wembley [Stadium].

Wow. That statement speaks volumes about the kind of home crowd support the Jaguars football team experiences.

4 hours ago, Pool said:

There isn't a GM in the league that would take Tate, Jones, or Thielen over Allen Robinson. Diggs is better than AR15 and Adams is a push at best. This is just nonsense.

Can u send me the names of the GM's you know that told you that? Would love to hear it. Adams is a push to Allen Robinson? WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING?

Archived