The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I had my doubts. 

Kid can ball. 

Tbh Treveyon is the guy who took a step back as the season went. Happens with freshmen a lot though. Imagine he has a good sophomore year though. 

I think that one hit where his knee buckled and we all just instantly wrote him off as done for the year was the turning point for his season success (which he still did have…just not close to what we quickly grew to expect)

maybe he did do more damage than was mad known and simply tried to play through?     

39 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Hopefully this was relayed to Carson Hinzman appropriately before he committed.

he seemed to say as much in his commitment word wall…..but hopefully this outcome was the actual reason for that portion to be stated

I’ve seen Justin Frye from UCLA mentioned. They’ve worked together at Temple and Boston College.

Edited by candyman93

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Tbh Treveyon is the guy who took a step back as the season went. Happens with freshmen a lot though. Imagine he has a good sophomore year though. 

I think that was more to do with Coach Stud with the oline shuffling they tried last year and guys playing in places they maybe weren't best suited. Seems like that's what Day thinks with Stud being shown the door.

4 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Hopefully this was relayed to Carson Hinzman appropriately before he committed.

he seemed to say as much in his commitment word wall…..but hopefully this outcome was the actual reason for that portion to be stated

I’m guessing he was very much notified of this going to be happening, prior to his commitment 

Pizza Yes GIF

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Hero Kanu announcing in 4 hours. Everyone expects it'll be us

Indeed it is, fringe top 100 overall prospect at DT. 6'5" 293 lbs, with room to add more weight, could be a monster inside.

Looking like Tim Walton is going to come over from the NFL to be the cornerbacks coach. Former Ohio State grad and longtime nfl defensive coach. Al Washington is going to be out, Jim Knowles to coach linebackers along with the defense. Change was needed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Looking like Tim Walton is going to come over from the NFL to be the cornerbacks coach. Former Ohio State grad and longtime nfl defensive coach. Al Washington is going to be out, Jim Knowles to coach linebackers along with the defense. Change was needed.

Al Washington might be the worst OSU assistant that I can remember from a "getting production from his position group" standpoint that I've ever seen.