The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

1 hour ago, pf9 said:

Fickell wasn't good as OSU's HC. The Big Ten is a different beast than the American (which Cincinnati will be ironically leaving).

This is such a ****ty take 

Luke Fickell did a great job as our “Interim HC”

dude literally had a true freshman Braxton Miller at QB and a team in fluke due to Tress being kicked out. And he kept the team together in his first attempt at being a HC. 

cmon now 

Edited by brownie man
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, brownie man said:

This is such a ****ty take 

Luke Fickell did a great job as our “Interim HC”

dude literally had a true freshman Braxton Miller at QB and a team in fluke due to Tress being kicked out. And he kept the team together in his first attempt at being a HC. 

cmon now 

He was definitely dealt a really ****ty hand that year and did the best he could. He's a solid coach and should do good things at Wiscy 

I do make a good point about legally requiring UC-OSU to be on the schedule. So many Big Ten teams have significant OOC rivals in other P5 leagues. I want us to have one too. For UC it would replace their annual game with the Miami RedHawks.

Edited by pf9

We are less likely to beat Georgia than Michigan. Of course, if I knew we were going to beat Georgia or something, the national championship game against Michigan would be pretty awesome. But at this point, I definitely want to play Michigan even if it’s in the first round so we could at least get a chance at that revenge. Jmo but I still think Georgia would beat anybody.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 1