The 2018 Kirk Cousins Megathread

Heimdallr

2 hours ago, Virginia Viking said:

I wonder, as folks have looked at the films available on Cousins, what if any deficiencies they might be seeing in his game?  In other words, what work does he need to do with Stefanski and DeFilippo?  A couple of things that I notice is that he holds onto to his first read to long.  Another, is his general pocket awareness.  While he's billed somewhat as a pocket passer, he seems much more comfortable out on the edges.  Third, his mechanics degrade when there is pressure.  I think if these three areas improve, he will have good production.  He has to work hard on his pocket awareness because the Vikings line is not going to give him completely clean pockets to throw from.  What are some other thoughts??

Kirk cousins OL was good , although I'll admit last year our Ol did get injured . He has a very quick release so you won't have to worry about being pressured .

even with our bad Ol in 2017 he did well under pressure . 

Edited by Dashing202

15 hours ago, vike daddy said:

thank you. more and more we are getting posters who insist on others posting in a certain way, or whether new threads should be made at all.

the purpose of the whole site is to have fun talking about football, not writing our doctoral theses.

Why won't you be a mod lol?

edit nvm I saw that you use to be .

Edited by Dashing202

Just now, Virginia Viking said:

Super Bowl victories for every year he is a Viking.

I wouldn’t go that far, but I do expect at least one trip. Too many things can happen in a single game to demand a win. They do have to get there though, in my opinion.

24 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

I wouldn’t go that far, but I do expect at least one trip. Too many things can happen in a single game to demand a win. They do have to get there though, in my opinion.

I am sick and tired of the Vikings being 0-4 in Super Bowl appearances.  I'm sick and tired of reaching the Conference Championship Game.  I'm sick and tired of "winning" the off-season only to disappoint during the season and playoffs. I want the Vikings to be at least 4-4 in Super Bowls before I kick the proverbial bucket!  Might as well get three of those wins during Cousins first contract!!  I'm not getting any younger!!!

I am also sick and tired of seeing Jim Marshall run the wrong way!  His body of work and longevity alone should've put him in the HoF long ago!  I am also sick and tired of seeing the Hail Mary play in '75 on the NFL Networks Top 10 plays of all time.  Pearson pushed off! 

Now you've gone and done it!  I'm all worked up...gotta go take a pill!!!!  :P

Edited by Guest