Ravens sign Ryan Grant “Failed Physical” Free Agent again

ARTMONK HOF

32 minutes ago, Woz said:

So, the last game of the season causes an injury that is still an issue two and a half months later.

Riiiiiiigghhhht.

I’d like to know what that injury is. Does anyone one remember him going down in the game? Because I don’t.

Of course, I kind of tuned the game out after Cousins started throwing ints because it was clear we weren’t going to win.

16 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Don't you think he is going to ask for the same deal that he got offered from Baltimore?

I’d really like to know how many teams wanted him at near that pice. I was totally shocked he got that much. Perhaps the Rams and Sean McVay would want him now that Sammy Watkins is gone. Grant can come in and be their #3 wr with Kupp and Woods starting. Of course the the rams just worked out a new deal with Tavon Austin. 

19 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Don't you think he is going to ask for the same deal that he got offered from Baltimore?

Let's be real here, the Ravens failed him because of the deal. Crabtree was released and they wanted out of it. This might cost the Ravens big time. 

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I just feel bad for the guy, probably went from the best day of his life to the worst.  

The worst part is pretty much everybody sees this for what it is. The Ravens completely wasted his time and then immediately moved on when Crabtree was cut. This is why you have a players union. 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

The worst part is pretty much everybody sees this for what it is. The Ravens completely wasted his time and then immediately moved on when Crabtree was cut. This is why you have a players union. 

Yup. If I'm Dee Smith, a grievance should be filed by midnight

17 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Of course, I kind of tuned the game out after Cousins started throwing ints because it was clear we weren’t going to win.

The last interception, literally the last pass of the 2017 campaign, was a throw to Grant. He was fine.

Archived