Free Agency: Rumors, Visits, Signings, etc

saintsfan

Just now, JMG5 said:

itshappening.gif

I want this to happen. If we're truly aiming for a chance at a superbowl, we need this to happen. Jordan, Suh and Rankins would be a terror rushing the QB. It would also allow us to field one of the most complete D's we've had in a very very long time. Our window with Brees is the rest of his contract, figure it out and get him signed.

45 minutes ago, Raves said:

I don't like LeBron, but I still respect what he brings to the Cavs.

But LeBron is a good guy. He's never been a dirty player, he's never cheated, he's never done some scumbag thing in real life. The worst thing he's ever done is make a bad publicity decision with regards to his first free agency and The Decision being a TV special. 

Suh is no LeBron. He's not been a stand up guy and he's not a GOAT of the sport like LeBron. 

All that said, I'd take Suh in a heartbeat. Haven't heard as much controversy from him since he went to Miami. 

3 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Honestly, if this comes together like I hope, this might just be the best all around team of the Payton-Brees era.  

2018 is the year, we gotta get it done.

Stop it. You're exciting me. 

14 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

But LeBron is a good guy. He's never been a dirty player, he's never cheated, he's never done some scumbag thing in real life. The worst thing he's ever done is make a bad publicity decision with regards to his first free agency and The Decision being a TV special. 

Suh is no LeBron. He's not been a stand up guy and he's not a GOAT of the sport like LeBron. 

All that said, I'd take Suh in a heartbeat. Haven't heard as much controversy from him since he went to Miami. 

LeBron is passive aggressive, holds teams hostage, ruins their chances for longterm success to focus solely on the immediate, and refuses to give teams a break financially to help field a better team around him though he expects the team to pay his buddies and then gets pissed off when the team isn't better than the year before because they paid the players from the previous team and couldn't bring in an upgrade.

21 minutes ago, Raves said:

LeBron is passive aggressive, holds teams hostage, ruins their chances for longterm success to focus solely on the immediate, and refuses to give teams a break financially to help field a better team around him though he expects the team to pay his buddies and then gets pissed off when the team isn't better than the year before because they paid the players from the previous team and couldn't bring in an upgrade.

And that’s all very different than taking dirty hits and trying to injure people. Lol

its really comparing apples to oranges.

ASJ signs with the Jags, so we’re out of the running there if the rumors were ever true

A Jordan, Suh, Rankins, and Oakafor DL would be freakin' insane! How would offenses game plan? Oh, the back end ya got Lattimore, Cawley, P-Rob, Marcus Williams, and Vonn Bell. Holy crap on a cracker! Think about it... and salivate!

Archived