Need one of these CB's - the best of the rest

Brit Pack

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Watch us trade Clinton-Dix and our first and 4th round picks to trade up for Josh Allen.  Damage the secondary to have the best backup quarterbacks in the NFL.  With Hundley, Kizer and Allen all competing, we're sure to win four games if Rodgers gets hurt. 

Man I don’t want to be rude but reading your posts in every thread is like reading a teenage girls blog. All you do is drama and whine. 

Just now, PACKRULE said:

Man I don’t want to be rude but reading your posts in every thread is like reading a teenage girls blog. All you do is drama and whine. 

How about the next time you want to tell me your thoughts you instead don't and talk about football instead? 

If I sound like a teenage girl's blog by being 67/33% sarcastic/serious on a football forum, what does it make someone who complains about it instead of just ignoring them when there is an ignore feature? 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

How about the next time you want to tell me your thoughts you instead don't and talk about football instead? 

If I sound like a teenage girl's blog by being 67/33% sarcastic/serious on a football forum, what does it make someone who complains about it instead of just ignoring them when there is an ignore feature? 

Sorry it just gets old. Trying to read and felt compelled to share. Who does that sound like like. I complimented your post in another thread but often skip your posts I mean often. 

1 minute ago, IrishGreen said:

just chill. we're most likely getting ward. sign a couple vets, draft a couple more corners, it'll be fine. 

gute didn't put us into this position. he can only do so much. teams don't just let solid corners walk for no reason.

I think getting Ward is a pipedream...unless we are trading up. I'm ok with adding two vets on 1 or 2 year deals and drafting a couple guys. As long as they are not planning on going with UDFA's I can live with it.

Just now, PACKRULE said:

Sorry it just gets old. Trying to read and felt compelled to share. Who does that sound like like. I complimented your post in another thread but often skip your posts I mean often. 

Again?  You're quoting me again to talk about my posting style?  What part of ignore feature do you not understand? 

I have been using this site regularly for the past three years straight.  I haven't changed how I talk on here since then, I'm not going to change it for you.  I'm not serious with my doom and gloom mongering.  I'm nervous, but I'm not over here crapping my pants terrified like I act like I am.  I'm having fun talking about football on a football site.  You're complaining about someone having fun talking about football on a football site.

For the love of God in heaven, put me on your ignore list or leave your opinions about how I talk to yourself.  Please. 

4 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

just chill. we're most likely getting ward. sign a couple vets, draft a couple more corners, it'll be fine. 

gute didn't put us into this position. he can only do so much. teams don't just let solid corners walk for no reason.

The 5 CBS guys have Ward going 13th, 4th, 8th, 14th, and 7th at the moment. Obviously that's not gospel, but assuming Ward is going to reach us seems presumptuous. 

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The 5 CBS guys have Ward going 13th, 4th, 8th, 14th, and 7th at the moment. Obviously that's not gospel, but assuming Ward is going to reach us seems presumptuous. 

Yea, I think we need to trade up a few spots. Obviously there's nothing we can do if he goes 4th, with all the QBs and Barkley available, I don't see that happening. 

Going from 15 to ~10 would probably do it, and wouldn't cost the house.

8 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

I'd put a good amount of money on Ward not being available when we pick at our natural selection.  I think we'd almost all agree that Denzel Ward is the top ranked CB in the class, and since 2010 the latest the 1st CB was taken was the 11th pick.  You'd have to go back to 2009 to find the last time the first CB went off the board after the 12th pick.

2 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

Yea, I think we need to trade up a few spots. Obviously there's nothing we can do if he goes 4th, with all the QBs and Barkley available, I don't see that happening. 

Going from 15 to ~10 would probably do it, and wouldn't cost the house.

You're probably looking at a 1st, 3rd, and 5th to get to 10 where 60% of the CBS guys don't have him reaching. 

Just now, CWood21 said:

I'd put a good amount of money on Ward not being available when we pick at our natural selection.  I think we'd almost all agree that Denzel Ward is the top ranked CB in the class, and since 2010 the latest the 1st CB was taken was the 11th pick.  You'd have to go back to 2009 to find the last time the first CB went off the board after the 12th pick.

Good data. Thanks. I dont keep track of such stuff, so it comes in handy. We want Ward - go get him.

If he's a shutdown "Give me all the man to man you want" type guy - he's exactly what we need. Get him now and let him and King ride off into the sunset. 

47 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Now show me the Eagles front 7

I'd take our bigs over theirs any day. Perry and Matthews I'd take over Graham and Curry, they just had Long and Barnett after that. An older vet and a high pick. Two things easy for us to add to the pass rush.

Archived