This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

👕
9 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Jamarcus Russell was "talented" because he had a great arm but another low IQ QB.  I'm not sure what your point is.  

Cam doesn't have a job because of his medicals, Clowney (3 sacks last season) wants elite DE money and he is not an elite DE.  The fact that you even mention a former MVP in Cam and Ol Crab legs in the same sentence shows you have no clue what you're talking about.  When healthy they are not in the same universe in terms of talent.  

Ol' Crab Legs is low IQ, watch him play, look how carless he is with the football, he makes idiotic reads and throws.  The guy has been training with the same trainer since he was 14.  This is not a ringing endorsement for hard work or being a good trainer.  Dude is soft and sloppy.  Does that look like someone who puts in hard work and goes the extra mile to hone in his craft? hahaha   

B-UDrbDCUAALzf1.jpg

I never compared their TALENTS I compared the situations that they're in being unemployed. Maybe double-check what I write next time? 

Throwing picks doesn't make you low IQ. It shows you're careless with the football that has nothing to do with how smart the man is. Does Ben Roethlisberger body look like someone who puts in hard work? LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR SINCE YOU DON'T THINK IM COMPARING THE TWO AS A TALENT. IM COMPARING THE BODY TYPE (hopefully that helps you)

He posted a video of him doing a workout but he is not a hard worker and doesn't go the extra mile, but hey guys to prove my point I'm going to post a picture of Jameis that is at least 5 years old and at least from his FSU days to make my point that he is sloppy. 

Edited by agarcia34

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Hand size matters when you play in cold-weather games. The bigger your hands are the better you will be able to grip a football. It's a reason I think Carr wears a glove in cold-weather games. 

Carr has a very high fumble rate also I was surprised cause I didn’t think he fumbled that much

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Carr has a very high fumble rate also I was surprised cause I didn’t think he fumbled that much

I think he would still have a higher rate than most qbs but their formula doesnt make sense (overall fumbles divided by the number of run attempts and sacks taken). 15% is ridiculous 

14 minutes ago, StocktonSav said:

I think he would still have a higher rate than most qbs but their formula doesnt make sense (overall fumbles divided by the number of run attempts and sacks taken). 15% is ridiculous 

I thought He protected the ball pretty well in the pocket its just around the goal line it gets dicey 

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Had some Mcgregor Irish Whisky 🥃 last night.. Kinda strong, hurting today 😭

Tried some a few weeks ago. Not a fan. Should of been suspicious when it was a just a little over 20. No good things come of whiskey at that price

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I actually like it, similar to Jameson IMO. 

I don’t drink at all (celiac disease) so despite being very Irish I never drank because I would get horrible Ill the day after sneaky some beers at a family party or drinking a in the woods as a kid.... I didn’t know I had CD til like ‘11... I just avoided drinking on my own.  
but I’ve had a few friends say it wasn’t anything super special, yet wasn’t bad.  It’s what you’d happily expect at that price point.  

that reminds me of one of my fav clips from the wire:

(We don’t allow Prod whiskey in our house)