This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

I could see the Dolphins trading the farm for Burrow. Miami has never had anything like Marino since he retired, and they have the firepower to make a move. With Brady gone, it could be Dolphins time to have the best QB in the division again.

Edited by Humble_Beast
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Any idea what he’s referring to?

I just made a thread about this.  I have a feeling they are going to cancel the season or make some major changes.  I was just reading that some health officials believe large gatherings like sports and concerts will not be safe until 2021.  We can lock the thread but I think it will probably be big enough for its own thread.

It’s April 4 moths away from any type of football to early to cancel a season when your 4 month from training camp and 5 month from when the season will start. 

Golf has already said they will be back in July I believe or June. Sports will be back mid summer. Will there be fans probably not but that’s just to be on the safe side. 

4 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

It’s April 4 moths away from any type of football to early to cancel a season when your 4 month from training camp and 5 month from when the season will start. 

Golf has already said they will be back in July I believe or June. Sports will be back mid summer. Will there be fans probably not but that’s just to be on the safe side. 

football is lucky because I think sports will come back at some part this summer, not sure if beginning or end. Could be a social distance law from big events for a few months,  but I can see business open up sooner than big events.  

Edited by Humble_Beast

On 4/15/2020 at 12:20 AM, drfrey13 said:

I just made a thread about this.  I have a feeling they are going to cancel the season or make some major changes.  I was just reading that some health officials believe large gatherings like sports and concerts will not be safe until 2021.  We can lock the thread but I think it will probably be big enough for its own thread.

Makes sense to me,,, but personally I think this stuff starts to end in a few weeks.  

6 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Makes sense to me,,, but personally I think this stuff starts to end in a few weeks.  

I hope it starts to slow down and never comes back like SARS and MERS but if this comes back next year and it is like a seasonal flu it will be much worse.  This started late in the season and from a small population.  If it goes into South America and makes its way back in the northern hemisphere during the fall it will be from a much larger starting population and have longer to spread.  If there is evidence to support this canceling the season like basketball could easily happen.  I hope not but the chances are high.

Stay safe and healthy guys. I'm going to need all of you when the season comes. I'll be passing out crow and talking crap with the best of you, so don't you let this virus get in the way of that. No matter what, only one Nation, the Raider Nation. Love you guys. Goodnight.

• Like 1

Anyone watch the Last Dance last night? I remember watching the finals against the Jazz when I was like 10. Really cool to be able to go back and see how the things that went on. Jerry Krause lol the worst dude single handly broke up one of the best teams we ever seen. 

Cant wait till next week they get into the drama with the Pistons and I hope they touch the Isiah Thomas Michael Jordan beef.