This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

15 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Has David seen his brother in a collapsing pocket? Lol. Man oh man i won't miss that family if/when Carr is replaced.

šŸ¤ to be fair Derek isnā€™t that obnoxious but his brothers tho are abusing that platform carr better ball justĀ more pressureĀ 

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

šŸ¤ to be fair Derek isnā€™t that obnoxious but his brothers tho are abusing that platform carr better ball justĀ more pressureĀ 

Yeah Derekā€™s definitely the least worst of the three. David >>>> Darren >>>>>>>>>>> Derek when it comes to levels of obnoxious. But Derekā€™sĀ sensitivity does get quite annoying. Iā€™ll never forget the time he let Stephen A and Max Kellermen get under his skin, went back and forth with them for multiple days, and eventually challenged them to aĀ Cage Match and was dead serious... probably the only player ever to let Stephen A/Max bother them. No player takes those two seriously.Ā 

He was super triggered and got super sensitive. If youā€™re a sports player, you haveĀ to ignore the media and not care what they think. Iā€™ve never seen a professional sports player ever get this sensitive over media criticisms. They kept baiting him for days and he kept getting sensitive and taking the bait every singleĀ day. Max/Stephen A must of been thrilled with those ratings.Ā 

I donā€™t have Twitter but Iā€™ve heard many people say if say any fair criticism about Carr in one of Carrs tweets (like a fair non-bashing criticism) you are instantly blocked by all three Carrs. Itā€™s like they text each other about it.Ā 
Ā 

Anyways, like you, donā€™t wanna keep this going. Not only do some wanna give Carr a chance in 2020, which is fine, but he still has some hardcore fans, and I donā€™t wanna upset anyone.Ā 

Ā 

Edited by BayRaider

I actually forgot about Carr challenging the espn first take crew to an octagon match lmao. That was wild. Haha if Carr wasn't such an irrelevant QB, we would've heard about that story non stop...A professional starting QB in his feelings so bad heĀ challenged TV guys to a cage match. šŸ˜‚

Imagine if Carr played for a team like the Cowboys, New York, New England,Ā Chicago etc. He and his snarky brothers would get eaten alive by the media and fans.Ā 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I actually forgot about Carr challenging the espn first take crew to an octagon match lmao. That was wild. Haha if Carr wasn't such an irrelevant QB, we would've heard about that story non stop...A professional starting QB in his feelings so bad heĀ challenged TV guys to a cage match. šŸ˜‚

Imagine if Carr played for a team like the Cowboys, New York, New England,Ā Chicago etc. He and his snarky brothers would get eaten alive by the media and fans.Ā 

Iā€™ve never seen a more entitled/privileged family in the world of sports. This is why they get the Carrdashians nick-name by tons of NFL fans and even some Raider fans.Ā 

On 4/7/2020 at 10:15 PM, StocktonSav said:

Yup have toĀ doĀ something. 3 weeks now since my gym closed. Gotta make best of the situation.Ā 

I had a bootleg insanity back in college. That was solid too at the time. Before I got into lifting. Still love that plyometrics circuit day. That was a good one

Definitely remember insanityĀ being a helluva workout. I lost like 25 pounds doing that back in like 2013.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah Derekā€™s definitely the least worst of the three. David >>>> Darren >>>>>>>>>>> Derek when it comes to levels of obnoxious. But Derekā€™sĀ sensitivity does get quite annoying. Iā€™ll never forget the time he let Stephen A and Max Kellermen get under his skin, went back and forth with them for multiple days, and eventually challenged them to aĀ Cage Match and was dead serious... probably the only player ever to let Stephen A/Max bother them. No player takes those two seriously.Ā 

He was super triggered and got super sensitive. If youā€™re a sports player, you haveĀ to ignore the media and not care what they think. Iā€™ve never seen a professional sports player ever get this sensitive over media criticisms. They kept baiting him for days and he kept getting sensitive and taking the bait every singleĀ day. Max/Stephen A must of been thrilled with those ratings.Ā 

I donā€™t have Twitter but Iā€™ve heard many people say if say any fair criticism about Carr in one of Carrs tweets (like a fair non-bashing criticism) you are instantly blocked by all three Carrs. Itā€™s like they text each other about it.Ā 
Ā 

Anyways, like you, donā€™t wanna keep this going. Not only do some wanna give Carr a chance in 2020, which is fine, but he still has some hardcore fans, and I donā€™t wanna upset anyone.Ā 

Ā 

How long have you been watching sports?Ā  Have you ever heard of Jim Everett and Jim Rome.Ā  That was classic, looked staged to me but funny nonetheless.Ā Ā 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Frankie's response is the least surprising thing I seen this week.Ā 

Do you think Jamis is a smart, good QB?Ā  If you say yes you clearly need to go back to football 101 and see what the basics of being a good QB are.Ā  Winston is a turnover machine, bum and that was on an O littered with talent.

If I am wrong why isĀ is he unemployed?Ā  Explain how NFL GM's are wrong and you're right.Ā  You were one of the jokers who wanted him over Carr LOL

13 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Do you think Jamis is a smart, good QB?Ā  If you say yes you clearly need to go back to football 101 and see what the basics of being a good QB are.Ā  Winston is a turnover machine, bum and that was on an O littered with talent.

If I am wrong why isĀ is he unemployed?Ā  Explain how NFL GM's are wrong and you're right.Ā  You were one of the jokers who wanted him over Carr LOL

I don't know Jameis, so I don't claim to know if he's smart or not. Do I question if you're smart since you didn't spell his first name right? See not nice to just assume things. You don't know him and to sit there and assume he is dumb is the most on-brand thing you do Frankie. You call him dumb because he threw 30 picks. What do we call Derek Carr then for throwing the ball in the grass multiple times on 4th down? You called him an idiot because he decided to stick with people who he has grown up with to train him. Derek Carr trains with his brother, but is that what idiots do? Train with one of the biggest bust we have seen at QB?Ā You verbally attack anyone that is a danger of your god Derek Carr and that is a fact cause you do it over and over.

I mentioned that I would take Jameis because it's a change from what we have and would like to see a different face at QB to see how the team responds.Ā You act like he doesn't have a job because he is not talented. So from your thinking, since Cam Newton is unemployed does that make him a trash QB? Since Clowney is unemployed does that make him a trash DE?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I don't know Jameis, so I don't claim to know if he's smart or not. Do I question if you're smart since you didn't spell his first name right? See not nice to just assume things. You don't know him and to sit there and assume he is dumb is the most on-brand thing you do Frankie. You call him dumb because he threw 30 picks. What do we call Derek Carr then for throwing the ball in the grass multiple times on 4th down? You called him an idiot because he decided to stick with people who he has grown up with to train him. Derek Carr trains with his brother, but is that what idiots do? Train with one of the biggest bust we have seen at QB?Ā You verbally attack anyone that is a danger of your god Derek Carr and that is a fact cause you do it over and over.

I mentioned that I would take Jameis because it's a change from what we have and would like to see a different face at QB to see how the team responds.Ā You act like he doesn't have a job because he is not talented. So from your thinking, since Cam Newton is unemployed does that make him a trash QB? Since Clowney is unemployed does that make him a trash DE?Ā 

Ā 

Jamarcus Russell was "talented" because he had a great arm but another low IQ QB.Ā  I'm not sure what your point is.Ā Ā 

Cam doesn't have a job because of his medicals, Clowney (3 sacks last season) wants elite DE money and he is not an elite DE.Ā  The fact that you even mention a former MVP in Cam and Ol Crab legs in the same sentence shows you have no clue what you're talking about.Ā  When healthy they are not in the same universe in terms of talent.Ā Ā 

Ol' Crab Legs is low IQ, watch him play, look how carless he is with the football, he makes idiotic reads and throws.Ā  The guy has been training with the same trainer since he was 14.Ā  This is not a ringing endorsement for hard work or being a good trainer.Ā  Dude is soft and sloppy.Ā  Does that look like someone who puts in hard work and goes the extra mile to hone in his craft? hahahaĀ  Ā 

B-UDrbDCUAALzf1.jpg

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

How long have you been watching sports?Ā  Have you ever heard of Jim Everett and Jim Rome.Ā  That was classic, looked staged to me but funny nonetheless.Ā Ā 

had to look it up and refresh my memory

ā€œOn April 6, 1994, Los Angeles Rams Quarterback Jim Everett went on shock jock sports talk host Jim Romeā€™s show, dared Rome to call him ā€œChrisā€, and when he did, Everett beat him up on live TV.

It made sports talk history.

Everett got the name ā€œChrisā€ for diving to avoid getting hit during the 1989 NFC Championship Game against the host San Francisco 49ers.

Itā€™s called the ā€œPhantom Sackā€ to this day, and completely overshadowed anything he did in his NFL career. It also made him thin skinned. So much so that he went after Rome after giving him fair warning that he didnā€™t want him to call him ā€œChrisā€ as in Chris Everett, the tennis player.ā€

https://oaklandnewsnow.com/2020/04/08/jim-rome-called-jim-everett-chris-got-beat-up-on-tv-made-sports-talk-history-26-years-ago/

Wow how ironic similar scared to take a hitĀ qb traits

Ā