This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

18 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

California on Lockdown... I tried to look for toilet  🧻  and nothing. Went to 8 stores 

- Target , Walmart 

- Grocery Stores

- Walgreens , CVS 

Just got my TP orders from Amazon so if you want to drive to Utah I have a few rolls you can have. 

My main weekend job is still on but my second job is not. Stock market roller coaster has my trading account up and down many times a day. LOL Frickin roller coaster but my 401K @2% a year keeps chugging along. Almost pushed it in aggressive mode the other day after 36% from the top but really would rather hold it in case I need it and/or if they relax the rules and allow tax free withdrawal with no early fees (I'd do that even if not needed) OR I'll push it in if we go 50% down from the high. I made a killing 2009-2012 because if it wasn't the end, things would get better and if it is the end then who cares....

• Like 2

My job is not effected since I work on social media for a living. It is effecting my second job(gambling) March Madness, Indian Wells, Miami Open and other tennis events. All messin with my money. Really hoping we're back to normal for Football season. There's a part of me that thinks we will see the start of the NFL season pushed back.

Being a teacher during this time has been interesting. I teach in the LA area and we got word yesterday that our shutdown will continue (duh) until May 5, which is the targeted return date. That’s a little too optimistic if you ask me.

Edited by Justwinning

1 hour ago, Justwinning said:

Being a teacher during this time has been interesting. I teach in the LA area and we got word yesterday that our shutdown will continue (duh) until May 5, which is the targeted return date. That’s a little too optimistic if you ask me.

I don’t see kids returning this school year, with only 2 months left of school I see them continuing the online teaching(at least here in Utah).

1 minute ago, daineraider said:

I don’t see kids returning this school year, with only 2 months left of school I see them continuing the online teaching(at least here in Utah).

Agreed. I’ve been trying to teach online but half of my kids haven’t bothered logging in. Can’t say I blame them lol

Edited by Justwinning

Just now, Justwinning said:

Agreed. I’ve been trying to teach online but half of my kids haven’t bothered logging in lol

That’s on the parents, lots of parents send their kids to school as a form of daycare and don’t pay attention to the school aspect.