This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

45 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Anyone here who didn’t work from home until the COVID19 happened and now working from home. How are you liking it? 

Just curious 

It’s easier for me only thing is my workspace isn’t very comfortable. Don’t have to deal with annoying coworkers. Save gas have a beer if I want lol

• Like 1

Working from home is def nice but it does take some time to get used to especially with productivity. I have been working from home for 4 years so I understand the working space comments. That was my biggest issue when I started then just gradually built up an office over time to have a really nice workspace. 

Working from home should be a more common thing and hopefully after this is all done more companies still allow people to work from home.

Saving gas and the commute is nice, but man staying away from the fridge is still hard for me hahaha 

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

It’s easier for me only thing is my workspace isn’t very comfortable. Don’t have to deal with annoying coworkers. Save gas have a beer if I want lol

I wish I could work from home. I work at a hospital which makes that option impossible. I'd love to find out what it's like.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yup beer consumption definetly sky rocketed at first. Especially with all the restaraunts here doing alcohol to go. Bought a growler for the week. Didnt even make it 2 days.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Working from home is def nice but it does take some time to get used to especially with productivity. I have been working from home for 4 years so I understand the working space comments. That was my biggest issue when I started then just gradually built up an office over time to have a really nice workspace. 

Working from home should be a more common thing and hopefully after this is all done more companies still allow people to work from home.

Saving gas and the commute is nice, but man staying away from the fridge is still hard for me hahaha 

Good thing you got a head start. Definetly a learning curve and requires more self discipline

23 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I wish I could work from home. I work at a hospital which makes that option impossible. I'd love to find out what it's like.

I work for hospitals (not on the healthcare side obviously since im working at home) so seeing a bit the grind for people on the front lines of this. Stay safe out there

2 hours ago, StocktonSav said:

work for hospitals (not on the healthcare side obviously since im working at home) so seeing a bit the grind for people on the front lines of this. Stay safe out there

Thanks boss. Everyone is exhausted. 😞

Edited by SBXISBXVSBXVIII

On 4/8/2020 at 3:56 PM, StocktonSav said:

Yup beer consumption definetly sky rocketed at first. Especially with all the restaraunts here doing alcohol to go. Bought a growler for the week. Didnt even make it 2 days. An open growler shouldn't be in your fridge more than two days. It'll go flat by then. I get what you're saying though 

Good thing you got a head start. Definetly a learning curve and requires more self discipline

I work for hospitals (not on the healthcare side obviously since im working at home) so seeing a bit the grind for people on the front lines of this. Stay safe out there

4 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

David Carr just stfu already 

Ol' crabs legs is about as low IQ as a qb can get. 

I'm sure he is paying his friends because that's what idiots do LOL The dude is straight trash hence reason why he is unemployed.  He thinks he's a starter, wants starter money, should be a backup but wants too much money for that.  Put him on a team like Miami with no talent (Evans, Godwin, Howard) and he will look like a pro bowler last season with his 30 picks.  

To think some of you fools wanted to get rid of Carr for this hack.  Can you imagine?  Watch how careless he is with the football then tell me you want him.  The people who said that obviously know nothing about talent.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Lol 🤐 trying my best lol 

I feel you, man. On my best behavior. The three Carr brothers (Derek, David, Darren) have to be the three most sensitive and obnoxious people in the world of football. And David is by far the worst one, by far. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I feel you, man. On my best behavior. The three Carr brothers (Derek, David, Darren) have to be the three most sensitive and obnoxious people in the world of football. And David is by far the worst one, by far. 

You would think they’re the mannings or something