Comp picks

LoganF89

Remove if there is already a thread, so far this is what we have

cousins 3rd

murphy 5th canceled by Richardson signin

long 5th

grant 6th

paul 7th

so we have 3,5,6,7 according to sport trac, who knows what breeland will bring and what happens with him, will Compton could be one to watch as well, possibly garnering another 7th

15 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

What about Pryor ?

Haven’t heard anything on him signing anywhere yet but ryan grants deal was 1 year 5 mil so I could see Pryor netting us around the same, I would say another 6th, now this is just according to sport trac, when they award them next off season it could be different

44 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Haven’t heard anything on him signing anywhere yet but ryan grants deal was 1 year 5 mil so I could see Pryor netting us around the same, I would say another 6th, now this is just according to sport trac, when they award them next off season it could be different

Pryor is visiting the Jets who have a ton of money to spend. 

1 hour ago, bigdog44 said:

Would love to see him sign a big deal but with his performance last year I doubt it, he may get something similar to last year, and if he does that should net us another 6th

6 mil looks like the top for a 6th rounder, saw they have a player on sprtrac that signed for 6,500 and it was a 5th so I’m hoping he signs for 6,500 and up per season but I doubt he does, be a lot nicer to have that 5th than a 6th but I’m not complaining 

On 3/20/2018 at 2:33 PM, bigdog44 said:

It’s down to the Jets or Seahawks. I doubt he gets offered what the Browns wanted to pay him last offseason. He’s a talented gu6 but a project who’s nearly 30 years old is likely not getting even an offer like Grant signed, 1 yr, $5 mil. Pryor is probably looking at a 1-yr, $2 or 3 mil deal.

6 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I don't think I have ever seen a specific fanbase this locked in on comp picks. I'm not at all judging it as a negative, when I say that.

It's just.. interesting, is all. 

We're a beaten down group. Somehow losing a QB who became the highest paid player ever and receiving a 3rd rounder in return a year from now is a net positive? This is what Snyder has done to us.

20 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I don't think I have ever seen a specific fanbase this locked in on comp picks. I'm not at all judging it as a negative, when I say that.

It's just.. interesting, is all. 

Because none of us can remember the last time we had one lol

Archived