BUF WR Zay Jones Arrested in Nude(???) Meltdown

Broncofan

This has to be drug related... Just has to be. Video is definitely crazy. Can't imagine what was going though his brothers head at the time. We we're in market for another WR so this doesn't change to much but he always seemed like he had his head on right. Never thought I'd hear something like this come from him of all people.

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Well that's one way to spend your evening.

Wonder if drugs were involved in his decision making process. But he needs help.

I hope it is. See Chandler Jones, who had a bad synthetic weed trip a few years ago, went to the police station shirtless on and ended up hospitalized... 6 days before a playoff game. Obviously it looks much worse and he was arrested, but I've heard plenty of stories of people - completely sane and law abiding - who had a bad trip and the end result was much, much worse. 

Obviously you hope the guy is OK physically and mentally, but if this was in fact a bad trip and he is OK, maybe he gets away with a short suspension and like I said, a big time learning lesson. 

Either some chemical imbalance he's harbored for awhile, had a mental break-down or was on some psychedelics.  It didn't sound like he really committed a crime (harming/threatening anyone) so it'll come down to the discretion of the Bills. He's not a Cowboy, so this incident will only take-up 3-4 pages on this forum. Wish him well.

Just now, ///mcompact said:

Either some chemical imbalance he's harbored for awhile, had a mental break-down or was on some psychedelics.  It didn't sound like he really committed a crime (harming/threatening anyone) so it'll come down to the discretion of the Bills. He's not a Cowboy, so this incident will only take-up 3-4 pages on this forum. Wish him well.

Destruction of property for kicking the window... And public nudity as well most likely.

7 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Destruction of property for kicking the window... And public nudity as well most likely.

Probably will be reduced to a misdemeanor charge, though, right?

He can admit to a bad decision with weed, and that would count as a weed-related strike.   You get 4 before suspension.   He would only need to be clean in the program for 90 days, test clean, and then he'd be out, assuming this is his first offence.   

The bigger issue is if there are mental health concerns.   That would obviously put his career in jeopardy.  Really, his best course is to plead drug-related psychosis here, if that's what it is, and just fess up.   If it's more, then he needs serious help, and really, his career is on hold, as it should be.   That was a serious attempt, if it's not drug-induced psychosis.

5 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Sounds like he just found out Russell Bodine could be snapping to McCarron in the offense.  Any WR would lose their mind.

Not sure it's time for jokes... Especially with these kind of things coming out

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeyPezzino11/status/976262920815497216?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.twobillsdrive.com%2Fcommunity%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fjoeypezzino11%2Fstatus%2F976262920815497216%3Fs%3D21

Once again, I must remind everyone here: Keep this to how to how it affects the Bills and Zay Jones as a football player. I know it's sometimes hard to separate other issue with football issues, but it is the rules of the forum. I hope Zay Jones personally gets all the help he needs. As for the Bills, I think they will be looking for another WR along side Benjamin.

I just have to give a round of applause to this board. Most, if not all of you have been very respectful to the issues he's going through. 

This is a horrible crisis that he's going through and I hope he can get back to a stable condition and back to football.

You're all awesome in my books!

Archived